Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JavsFan View Post

But you have no avatar. You don't have a D2 team.
    Well, I will have an avatar for a week if your team beats Angelo? And if Angelo wins, uou wear an Angelo avatar fir a week. 7 days.

Bet or no? Just trying to make it fun!!

Comment

Originally posted by LSC Fan View Post

I'm not so sure the Javs losing to CWU is baked in the cake now. I haven't been engaged in the season due to business and personal reasons. But a quick look at CWU season to date doesn't show them dominating common opponents with TAMUK. The road trip factor shouldn't be a thing since the Javs have been at home for the last two weeks after taking a road trip to the same state only three weeks ago. So the weekly prep for that game should be almost a carbon copy I would think.

And all the chatter about Angelo being heads and shoulders above the rest had me looking at their play to date. I was expecting to see a bunch of four or five TD win margins for the goats with horns and they are just not there. Yes, Angelo is very much the favorite in this game on Saturday and if I were putting money on it, I'd put it on Angelo. It's going to be a closer game than many think.
      Look for the upset!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

Well, I will have an avatar for a week if your team beats Angelo? And if Angelo wins, you wear an avatar of a pair of flipflops for a week. 7 days.

Fixed it for you (even the misspellings).
        Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

Comment

Fixed it for you (even the misspellings).
          Hahaha. They weren't misspellings, they were typos. Big difference.

Serious man.....do you want the avatar challenge bet or not? Do you believe in your team or not?

If not, I understand.

Comment

Originally posted by LSC Fan View Post

I'm not so sure the Javs losing to CWU is baked in the cake now. I haven't been engaged in the season due to business and personal reasons. But a quick look at CWU season to date doesn't show them dominating common opponents with TAMUK.
            The transitive property has not been proven as it relates to football.

Comment

Hahaha. They weren't misspellings, they were typos. Big difference.

Serious man.....do you want the avatar challenge bet or not? Do you believe in your team or not?

If not, I understand.

I believe we are much improved. I believe we have overcome the hurdle of learning to win the close games. I believe Angelo is a legitimate top 10 team, and should be favored to win on their home field.

I don't understand why to are so interested. You have posted ad nauseam that you don't have a D2 team to root for, yet you soil yourself when Angelo is doing well.
              Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?"

Comment

Well, I will have an avatar for a week if your team beats Angelo? And if Angelo wins, uou wear an Angelo avatar fir a week. 7 days.

Heck, just for fun. I'll take the bet.

They could have overlooked UTPB, who have a decent team, and been distracted by the homecoming festivities.

Kingsville always has a chance, at least this season.

Comment

For when Kingsville wins
                  You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by TAMUK09 View Post
                    For when Kingsville wins
                    That’s my favorite piggies compared to the new modern version, especially because he has the appropriate hat (aTi). Man I hate the fact that y’all changed to A&M from A&I. A&I was so unique.

Comment

I believe we are much improved. I believe we have overcome the hurdle of learning to win the close games. I believe Angelo is a legitimate top 10 team, and should be favored to win on their home field.

I don't understand why to are so interested. You have posted ad nauseam that you don't have a D2 team to root for, yet you soil yourself when Angelo is doing well.
                      Why do you care??????

And you are a f**king LIAR.

I said I have no loyalty to ANY DII team and am not a fan because I am not an alum of a DII. I am a "fan" of my son. I have stated the same thing for 13 years!!!

I also said that I root for teams based on players I know or coaches I know. Last year it was TAMUC in DII. This year it is WT and Angelo.

That is EXACTLY what I said!!! Get you d@mn facts straight or STFU.

If you are afraid to bet on your team, just say that. Geez-us.

Comment

Originally posted by TAMUK09 View Post

Heck, just for fun. I'll take the bet.

They could have overlooked UTPB, who have a decent team, and been distracted by the homecoming festivities.

Kingsville always has a chance, at least this season.
                        Awesome. Will be fun!

I agree. I have said several times....look for the upset.

But, just in case, here is the ASU Avatar.
                        You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Why do you care??????

And you are a f**king LIAR.

I said I have no loyalty to ANY DII team and am not a fan because I am not an alum of a DII. I am a "fan" of my son. I have stated the same thing for 13 years!!!

I also said that I root for teams based on players I know or coaches I know. Last year it was TAMUC in DII. This year it is WT and Angelo.

That is EXACTLY what I said!!! Get you d@mn facts straight or STFU.

If you are afraid to bet on your team, just say that. Geez-us.

You sure are thin skinned for someone who posts so much **** on here trying to get a rise out people.

Comment

You sure are thin skinned for someone who posts so much **** on here trying to get a rise out people.
                            No, not thin skinned at all.

Just tired of your passive-aggressive bullsh!t.

If you have a problem address it.

Comment

No, not thin skinned at all.

Just tired of your passive-aggressive bullsh!t.

If you have a problem address it.
                              Come on guys, it's happy time again. We are less than a week out from what is essentially the LSC Game of the Year, and both of y'all, and me too, have something to root for. A 7-0 #2 Angelo State vs. a 7-0 #15 Kingsville. Thank God Kingsville is in the mix again and I know the Angelo fans feel the same way.
                              Last edited by TAMUK09; 10-17-2022, 07:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by texcap View Post

That’s my favorite piggies compared to the new modern version, especially because he has the appropriate hat (aTi). Man I hate the fact that y’all changed to A&M from A&I. A&I was so unique.
                                I went to Kingsville after the name change but I am pretty old school in some ways. It would be good if they could go back to A&I, even if they had to stay in the A&M system.
                                Last edited by TAMUK09; 10-17-2022, 07:48 PM.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X