Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post

This season? The last time was 2013, the caretaker year for the first McBroom football coach, who inherited the team after Don Carthel was fired in late August.

I think Kingsville's future looks bright!
    Yes, what's exciting is this is the 1st year of the piggies build back better program!

Comment

Originally posted by ASUPops View Post

Yes, what's exciting is this is the 1st year of the piggies build back better program!
      That's not the right name. It was Make the Peccaries Great Again,

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post

That's not the right name. It was Make the Peccaries Great Again,
        Yeah, I like the 2nd one better 👍

Comment

About 30 minutes ago, I got it from a very close, reliable source that the **** are EXTREMELY FIRED UP for this game. Their exact words "All I can say is these men are ready to play".

GONNA BE A SLOBBERKNOCKER!!!
          Last edited by ASUPops; 10-21-2022, 10:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TAMUK09 View Post

What will it take for you to eat crow? 10-1 or better is far from mediocre? And chance are looking very good that is how they are going to finish the regular season.

You are just mad West Texas can't make the playoffs this season and Kingsville still has a very good chance at the playoffs.

I'm not going to make any grandiose projections. It just looks like they have a good chance at the playoffs. And I just hope they can pull off a first round win.
            I will eat crow if Kingsville finishes 7-2 or better (1st 2 games against the high school teams don't count).

Yes I am more frustrated than mad at WT's position.

WT can still make the playoffs but slim.

Kingsville isn't a slam dunk for the playoffs with 2 losses.

Not taking any challenges at all non conference may bite them at the end.

I feel Kingsville will lose to Central Washington and Angelo State.

I actually hope Kingsville beats Central Washington as thay would give them 4 losses if WT can luck one out Saturday.

I stand by my comment that the LSC is mediocre other than Angelo State.

SR4 for that matter is medicore after Angelo State, Mines, and Sioux Falls. Jury is still out on Augustana.

Again I will be here for a helping of crow and told you so's if I am wrong.

Comment

What will it take for you to eat crow? 10-1 or better is far from mediocre? And chance are looking very good that is how they are going to finish the regular season.

You are just mad West Texas can't make the playoffs this season and Kingsville still has a very good chance at the playoffs.

I'm not going to make any grandiose projections. It just looks like they have a good chance at the playoffs. And I just hope they can pull off a first round win.
              Lets also set the record straight.

I said several weeks ago both Kingsville and Angelo would go undefeated going into today and here we are.

I didn't dislike Kingsville or mad at the WT game for that pick.

I also said WT would be mediocre and not be in the playoffs at the end against ASUpops enthusiasm and other WT fans on here and here we are most likely.

I dislike all LSC teams equally which includes Angelo State but I recognize how good they are.

I will also root for the LSC teams in the playoffs including Kingsville if they get there.

I feel Angelo will dominate (including today) in the playoffs, Central Washington will be competitive in the playoffs, and Kingsville will get blown out in the playoffs.

I tell it like I see it including my own team which has gotten me flack on here in private messages and on WT facebook groups for calling for a coaching change.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post

Lets also set the record straight.

I said several weeks ago both Kingsville and Angelo would go undefeated going into today and here we are.

I didn't dislike Kingsville or mad at the WT game for that pick.

I also said WT would be mediocre and not be in the playoffs at the end against ASUpops enthusiasm and other WT fans on here and here we are most likely.

I dislike all LSC teams equally which includes Angelo State but I recognize how good they are.

I will also root for the LSC teams in the playoffs including Kingsville if they get there.

I feel Angelo will dominate (including today) in the playoffs, Central Washington will be competitive in the playoffs, and Kingsville will get blown out in the playoffs.

I tell it like I see it including my own team which has gotten me flack on here in private messages and on WT facebook groups for calling for a coaching change.
                Central Washington down 28-0 to WT in the 2nd quarter. Hardly competitive! And that is not a hit on WT. I always have em credit when they had it coming.

Kingsville can be competitive in the playoffs. At least in my mind the Angelo State game just proves that Angelo deserves the be #2 in the country. Kingsville won't likely face anyone near as strong in the first round of the playoffs. And I am going to go out on a limb and say Kingsville is going to be playing mad for a few weeks.

Comment

Central Washington down 28-0 to WT in the 2nd quarter. Hardly competitive! And that is not a hit on WT. I always have em credit when they had it coming.

Kingsville can be competitive in the playoffs. At least in my mind the Angelo State game just proves that Angelo deserves the be #2 in the country. Kingsville won't likely face anyone near as strong in the first round of the playoffs. And I am going to go out on a limb and say Kingsville is going to be playing mad for a few weeks.
                  I would make it a pick em game since TAMUK travels to CW.

Go Hogs! *pukes in my mouth*

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post

I would make it a pick em game since TAMUK travels to CW.

🤠 You must be such a happy person and joy to be around.

Comment

• Originally posted by TAMUK09 View Post

Most people on this board that have hung out with me seem to feel that way.

I doubt you would root for the buffs very often if at all.

Guess I can't win with you.

Root for or against the Javs and you need a safe space.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post

Nothing wrong with "Go Hogs". After ASU and UTPB aTi is my favorite football team, ASU and aTi are the only leftovers from the LSC NAIA days. Love to sees the Rams beat them and hate with a passion to lose to them but after that, I want them to be strong and win. Makes the LSC a better conference when aTi is strong. If the HOGS keep improving and UTPB makes it over the hump, this will be a great conference.

Comment

• Originally posted by TAMUK09 View Post

Hahahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by AngeloFan View Post
                            Nothing wrong with "Go Hogs". After ASU and UTPB aTi is my favorite football team, ASU and aTi are the only leftovers from the LSC NAIA days. Love to sees the Rams beat them and hate with a passion to lose to them but after that, I want them to be strong and win. Makes the LSC a better conference when aTi is strong. If the HOGS keep improving and UTPB makes it over the hump, this will be a great conference.
                            I was saying Go Hogs because if they win out then they are far enough way from WT in the regional rankings and it knocks Western Oregon and Central Washington away for good in case they still have upsets left in them.

If Kingsville drops another game or two and they end up at 7/8 with WT then they go to the playoffs due to head to head.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X