Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the incentive for Simon Fraser to reinstate football? The program would be set back further than it was. And there isn’t really anyone to play (full schedule) nearby without playing a bunch of D3/NAIA. It would just bleed money and they’d likely be worse. I hate seeing programs being cut, but this one was likely the right move.

Humboldt is a different story…

Comment

• Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post
      What is the incentive for Simon Fraser to reinstate football? The program would be set back further than it was. And there isn’t really anyone to play (full schedule) nearby without playing a bunch of D3/NAIA. It would just bleed money and they’d likely be worse. I hate seeing programs being cut, but this one was likely the right move.

Humboldt is a different story…
      Even for Humboldt, who do they play without their travel budget being outrageous? CWU, WOU...and then you fly to every other game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

Even for Humboldt, who do they play without their travel budget being outrageous? CWU, WOU...and then you fly to every other game.
        Correct. I meant different story as far as competitiveness, etc. Travel would be nearly as outrageous, if not worse.

Comment

• How far the LSC has fallen.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X