• Show
Clear All

• Week 10 Games

The Week 10 Preview is up:

https://www.d2football.com/lsc-week-ten-preview/

Originally posted by cwfenn View Post
    Thank you Fenn. Good preview as always.

Comment

If every team in the top 7 wins this week (Central Washington bye) then I think you have your top 7 for the playoffs a week early.

If Augustana loses to Bemidji State last week then you may put Wayne State at 7 due to H2H.

The only "drama" will be if Augustana/Bemidji loser drops low enough past Angelo State and Wayne States SOS drops as well.

Kingsville is toast since they need every team 5-9 to lose their last two games.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post
        If every team in the top 7 wins this week (Central Washington bye) then I think you have your top 7 for the playoffs a week early.

If Augustana loses to Bemidji State last week then you may put Wayne State at 7 due to H2H.

The only "drama" will be if Augustana/Bemidji loser drops low enough past Angelo State and Wayne States SOS drops as well.

Kingsville is toast since they need every team 5-9 to lose their last two games.
        So what you are saying is that there is still hope for Kingsville?!?!?!?🤪🥺🤪🥺🤪

I've been kicked in the gut too many time over the last two seasons because I was holding out hope. I will be shocked and amazed if it happens this season. It will be 2024 at best.

Comment

Root for chaos in the NSIC the next couple weeks, LSC fans. I sure will be.

Comment

Hah, I knew that was a tush push TD.

Comment

Root for chaos in the NSIC the next couple weeks, LSC fans. I sure will be.
              Rooting for chaos in the LSC! hahaha

Comment

Not to mention they also need to win two games on the road. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by SPWOU View Post

Not to mention they also need to win two games on the road. ;)
                  YEah there is that.

Reminds me of the last week of the NFL season when a team is 7-8 and can get into the playoffs if these 6 teams lose or tie. LOL.

It's amazing how you get to 7-3 that changes things.

7-3 with 2 non conference losses gives you a chance.

7-3 with 3 conference losses to the top 3 ahead of you not so much.

Comment

Originally posted by SPWOU View Post

Rooting for chaos in the LSC! hahaha
                    I typically root for chaos anyway, as long as it doesn't gobble up my favorite schools. The Big Ten West is particularly good for that, but as a Penn State alum I wish they could beat Ohio State and/or Michigan just a wee bit more often than never!

Comment

Let's Go Western New Mexico!!!

Comment

Permian is up 7-0

WT up 10-0

Comment

Permian up 28-0

WT up 13-7

Comment

35-0 Permian at the half

Comment

Mario Sanchez 14, WT 13