Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SPWOU View Post

WOU signs 12 from WA, CWU signs three from OR.
    WOU certainly did an impressive job, certainly their best class in quite some time. That Enumclaw QB could be their next great in Monmouth. He was a camp MVP at the CWU camps so no idea why he wasn't pursued more by CWU. I want to look deeper into their recruiting class when I get some time. Just shows how much talent WA can send to the college ranks!
    Last edited by CWU Wildcat Nation; 02-08-2024, 01:20 AM.

Comment

https://www.yakimaherald.com/sports/...ad144f0b6.html

Comment

Former starting QB JJ Lemming will become a graduate assistant coach for the upcoming season, foregoing his final year of eligibility. Unless they added a transfer I don't know about it looks like Justin Brennan (RS So) and Mitch Johnson (RS Fr) will compete to back up starter Kennedy McGill (RS So)

Comment

Originally posted by Herb Street View Post

That's a surcharge that a university assesses at its discretion. It can also be waived at its discretion, and usually is when athletic scholarships are involved. The school is paying itself. An out-of-state student costs the university no more than an in-state student.
          That depends on the institution. Some institutions use waivers and some don't...... sometimes its actual dollars.

Comment

Idaho OL Jaxin McCallum transferring to CWU to join younger brother incoming freshman recruit Gavin! https://twitter.com/mccallum_jaxin/s...hMWlBetgg&s=19

Comment

Bummer seeing CWU coach Picha retiring. Tough loss

Comment

The CWU roster is finally updated. They have added two transfer QBs who were both former 3 star recruits. Caleb Christiansen from Whitworth (DIII) and Tanner Jellison from San Diego (FCS). That will give CWU 7 QBs on their roster.

CWU adds two transfer receivers in Jalen Grable (Idaho) and former 3-star recruit Will Eaton (WSU). EWU transfer center Tony Ortega is also listed on the roster, obviously the backup to Slade Edwards. Two new transfer LBs on the roster: Tom Lambert from Portland State and Kuma Scanlan from Indy CC. Scanlan racked up 82 tackles, 21 TFL, 7.5 sacks, 3 picks, 5 FF, and 5 FR in 3 seasons (including COVID) at Indy!

This CWU team is super deep and loaded. Other than Henderson they didn't lose any other key players to the transfer bug with is very impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by CWU Wildcat Nation View Post
                  The CWU roster is finally updated. They have added two transfer QBs who were both former 3 star recruits. Caleb Christiansen from Whitworth (DIII) and Tanner Jellison from San Diego (FCS). That will give CWU 7 QBs on their roster.

CWU adds two transfer receivers in Jalen Grable (Idaho) and former 3-star recruit Will Eaton (WSU). EWU transfer center Tony Ortega is also listed on the roster, obviously the backup to Slade Edwards. Two new transfer LBs on the roster: Tom Lambert from Portland State and Kuma Scanlan from Indy CC. Scanlan racked up 82 tackles, 21 TFL, 7.5 sacks, 3 picks, 5 FF, and 5 FR in 3 seasons (including COVID) at Indy!

This CWU team is super deep and loaded. Other than Henderson they didn't lose any other key players to the transfer bug with is very impressive.
                  I bet 3 of those QB's will be gone by Labor Day?

Those xfers look incredible on paper. Hopefully it translates to actual play.

Henderson clearly wasn't our first or second option as the season wore on. Good luck to him. I'll support him except for the WT game. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by the tav View Post
                    Bummer seeing CWU coach Picha retiring. Tough loss
                    I'll continue to see him around town..............and on the putting green. That right there is a Wildcat x 1000

Comment

Originally posted by Goods View Post

I bet 3 of those QB's will be gone by Labor Day?

Those xfers look incredible on paper. Hopefully it translates to actual play.

Henderson clearly wasn't our first or second option as the season wore on. Good luck to him. I'll support him except for the WT game. LOL
                      Agree, Kennedy McGill is the Clear Cut Starter at quarterback. Enough said. Seen Christensen play a bunch at Royal City. Kuma Scanlan is a player. 3 Stars don't mean $hit. Nice to see the greatest $hit talker in Apple Cup History Chad Eaton son transferring to CWU. Go Cougs

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X