X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2018 MSU Maverick FB

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
    Swisher now a Mavs fan? Ouch...
    Mavs will be my second team now since my cousin's son is transferring from the Yotes.

Comment

Originally posted by Swisher View Post
      Mavs will be my second team now since my cousin's son is transferring from the Yotes.
      But to go full avatar....wow, takin our lumps two months before the season starts. Going to be a long year.

Comment

Originally posted by Swisher View Post
        Interesting. Always good to have competition at the QB position. The Mavs got a very good transfer from USD last season with RB Nate Gunn; hopefully he is recovered from the injury he sustained later in the season last year.

Comment

But to go full avatar....wow, takin our lumps two months before the season starts. Going to be a long year.
          You are next, my friend. It won't be long until you come over to the Dark Side! :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post
            You are next, my friend. It won't be long until you come over to the Dark Side! :laugh:
            I thought you hated those black uni's Laker??? Haha

Comment

Originally posted by zimmy21 View Post
              I thought you hated those black uni's Laker??? Haha
              I loved the black jerseys of the Buffalo Lake Lakers- but we were orange and black so it was a school color.

I actually like the gold unis that MSU has now. I didn't think that I would but they are sharp.

Comment

If you got rid of the purple, then maybe if something set me off with NSU you'd have a chance at me. Any team with Purple is an automatic no-go. Dislike the color so much I'd have to consider Augie over you and Winona...that said the likes or Crookston, Bemidji and Upper Iowa among others is still ahead of the Vikes. Ha

Comment

If you got rid of the purple, then maybe if something set me off with NSU you'd have a chance at me. Any team with Purple is an automatic no-go. Dislike the color so much I'd have to consider Augie over you and Winona...that said the likes or Crookston, Bemidji and Upper Iowa among others is still ahead of the Vikes. Ha
                  I've heard that you have an Augie shirt in your closet..................:wink:

Comment

I've heard that you have an Augie shirt in your closet..................:wink:
                    Already been put to the use in which it was given to me! ;)

Comment

Already been put to the use in which it was given to me! ;)
                      :good::good:

Comment

I know it's only preseason rankings but this is impressive for Casey! This is a ranking for ALL divisions. Perhaps has a shot to even get drafted if he has the results from last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Twincitiesmav View Post
                          I know it's only preseason rankings but this is impressive for Casey! This is a ranking for ALL divisions. Perhaps has a shot to even get drafted if he has the results from last year.
                          Wow. I'm not big on lists but that is impressive.

And he can do more than kick. I've seen him punish returners when making a tackle.

Comment

Wow. I'm not big on lists but that is impressive.

And he can do more than kick. I've seen him punish returners when making a tackle.
                            Phil Steele's work is considered the Bible of college football every year. It's a pretty big compliment if he has you on his lists, especially for non-D1 players

Comment

Very nice honor for Casey. As noted by another MSU fan, he is a strong and physical player also.

Comment

Bio on new d-line coach.

https://msumavericks.com/news/2018/7...ing-staff.aspx
                                Last edited by laker; 07-16-2018, 04:48 PM.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X