Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

National Championship Game: West Florida vs. Minnesota St.

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great game so far. Both teams establishing their strength.

Comment

Great to have top officials and replay. Go Mavericks!

Comment

Unreal...Argos OL,QB and WR combination.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Speed kills.

Comment

Argos through the air is unreal. I really hope there's some changes going on in the Mavs locker room.

Comment

Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post
                  Unreal...Argos OL,QB and WR combination.
                  The bulk of the o-line has played almost every snap of the four years UWF has had a program. I feel they are the main reason this team has made it to the title game this year. Of course, QB and WR's are playing lights out, too. Impressive first half by the Argos.

PS...if you wonder why a UNA guy is commenting, I live in Pensacola and was the GSC blogger for five seasons before this one. I followed the Hoffner situation very closely and Mankato's team has always been impressive to me - especially during/after all of that.
                  Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

I don't have cable, but xfinity internet. They throw me a few crumbs, like the playoff games, but always lock me out of the championship.

I just saw the score - 45-21 - I can't believe it. I thought Ferris choked last week but evidently West Florida is the real deal!

Comment

Sure wish north Texas was getting a white Christmas from a snowstorm today.

Comment

I'ts not over until the fat lady sings. Go Mavs

Comment

Originally posted by WT_TKW View Post
                          I don't have cable, but xfinity internet. They throw me a few crumbs, like the playoff games, but always lock me out of the championship.

I just saw the score - 45-21 - I can't believe it. I thought Ferris choked last week but evidently West Florida is the real deal!
                          Minnesota too slow and Ferris & Lenoi-Ryne chocked with turnovers

Comment

Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post
                            Sure wish north Texas was getting a white Christmas from a snowstorm today.

Comment

Congrats to Mankato on a great season and great championship game. Those kids represented well.

Comment

My game review of the Ferris game was pretty accurate. The Argos are very good at forcing abnormal mistakes. Idk if its a mental thing or what. But the mistakes are what cost us this game. The muffed punt, 2 redzone turnovers, oof. The Argos had 2 mistakes and we had like 4 or 5 and were 2 touches away from the tie. Amd their QB pass was unstoppable the first half. Good job almost coming back from 4 scores. 15-0 next year!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X