Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

National Championship Game: West Florida vs. Minnesota St.

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Supercal95 View Post

I'm feeling pretty confident about this weekend. We have a very complete package on both sides of the ball. I know Maverick sports, that confidence has me extremely worried.
    West Florida has a very good team, but as you mentioned., they lack a consistent ground game.
    But what they make up for is... "Mojo-Magic."
    They just seem to create chaos. When VSU played them in first round, we had rare turnovers, secondary was confused.

If I have on suggestion , make them wear green, and stick with your whites!

<>

Comment

Laker, congrats on another trip to the Chipper. Hopefully, NDSU, MSU and M'side can win 3 titles for the old NCC this year. (you know who didn't keep up their end of the bargain last year? And don't say Augie; lol)

Comment

Originally posted by badboyblynn View Post
        Laker, congrats on another trip to the Chipper. Hopefully, NDSU, MSU and M'side can win 3 titles for the old NCC this year. (you know who didn't keep up their end of the bargain last year? And don't say Augie; lol)
        I'm pulling for the Maroon Chiefs this weekend. Go get'em!

Comment

https://www.d2football.com/nsic-nati...-game-preview/

My thoughts on the Natty this weekend..

Comment

Thanks for the analysis Matt.

Comment

I'll be driving down for the game. My kids are out of town for the weekend with mom..so figured I'd make the jaunt since there's an NSIC team in the dance.

Like others here, I feel terrible for the MSU superfan Laker..not being able to make the trip down. I will look to share moments of the game and trip with you and the D2 peeps here along the way.

MSU fans..if you are a lurker, and there's a lot of em, feel free to introduce yourself if I run into you this weekend..and say hello.

Comment

GO MAVS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS GAMEDAY!!!!

Comment

Waited five years for this chance. Win or lose today, very proud of the team and program. Horns Up!

Comment

at USF: 15:54
                    at SMSU: 4:17
                    vs. TAMUCC: 3:56
                    vs. Augie: 3:38

Comment

This stadium is even better on the inside! All I can say is wow...

Comment

Great response by the mavs and a great throw by Schlichte. I feel like if the mavs defensive backs are going to play so far off the line West Florida will just hit those quick passes all game

Comment

Comment

Great drive there by JD Ewoka (come on espn pronounce his name right)

Comment

Our pass defense is getting absolutely shredded...

Comment

Originally posted by Twincitiesmav View Post
                                Our pass defense is getting absolutely shredded...

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X