Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Matt Witwicki View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bL0StZJuBRk

Highlights from MSide vs NW....I was really impressed with the quality of small college play I saw on Sat night. Both offenses were grabbing contested catches and both QB's extending plays and then having monster gains as a result. NW is a very good 2nd place GPAC team..and if their QB stays healthy, I think they could be a real tough out. MSide proved why they are a championship squad..gutting it out after being down 31-24 in the 3rd. Really well played contest..fun to watch.
    Wow the crowd was pretty big for that game. Didn't look like at all like Notre Dame on Saturday where every other row was empty and there were only 2-3 groups per row.

Comment

I continued my North Star tour with a double header. Valley City topped Waldorf 17-16, largely due to several late hits and unsportsmanlike calls against the Warriors. Playing is much more important than talking on the field. Beautiful day, nice setting down in the Valley and yes, I got a VCSU cap. Drove the backroads down to Aberdeen to see Presentation get pounded by Dakota State 42-0, including THREE pick sixes in the first half. At 28-0 I left to make the four hour drive home. Seems odd to watch them at Swisher Field where Northern plays. Saints defense isn't bad but their offense is.

My main reason for going to games is to watch football. However, I do miss bands and cheerleaders who do add to the game atmosphere.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
      Working...
      X