Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2019 MSU Maverick Football

Are we still expecting split time at QB this season ? Hopefully they can develop a consistent passing attack this season.

Comment

Originally posted by msumavfan View Post
      Are we still expecting split time at QB this season ? Hopefully they can develop a consistent passing attack this season.
      I would expect it. Maybe even three QBs playing. Kaiser looked good in the spring game.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post
          Is 2,000 yards possible??

Comment

Originally posted by Twincitiesmav View Post
            I hope not- I don't want to wear him out. We have Justin Taorimina- amazing to have two thousand yard rushers in the same season- and a number of good receivers. Nate is really tough but it has to take a toll. I'd much rather share the wealth and share a trophy.

Comment

I hope not- I don't want to wear him out. We have Justin Taorimina- amazing to have two thousand yard rushers in the same season- and a number of good receivers. Nate is really tough but it has to take a toll. I'd much rather share the wealth and share a trophy.
              Good point. Go Mavs!

Comment

That's my cousin. :smile-big: I hope he gets a chance and does well for you guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Swisher View Post
                  That's my cousin. :smile-big: I hope he gets a chance and does well for you guys.
                  I'm glad your cousin transferred to MSU. I believe he has high potential as a QB.

Comment

Cam McDondle did it in 2014...against the Mavs actually is when he hit 2,000. So, if you guys make a deep run it is certainly possible.

Comment

• Re: 2019 MSU Maverick Football

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post
                      Cam McDondle did it in 2014...against the Mavs actually is when he hit 2,000. So, if you guys make a deep run it is certainly possible.

Comment

CWU had two last year. It is a dying trend in football.

Comment

• Comment

Anyone know what time practice is today? I'm going to Mankato and might stop in to watch.

Comment

Tailgating that will include alcoholic beverages has been expanded! This will for sure help get at least some more fans to games!

https://www.keyc.com/2019/08/14/minn...anges-gameday/

Comment

Tailgating that will include alcoholic beverages has been expanded! This will for sure help get at least some more fans to games!

https://www.keyc.com/2019/08/14/minn...anges-gameday/
                                For $150 you can join the Touchdown Club and park in Lot 7 right where the team walks in. Please bring a chocolate milk for me!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X