X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stanger86
    replied
    Originally posted by SW_Mustang View Post

I think the grays must have been a default Adidas design - I saw many teams using them. At least what we have now is unique, color wise, to our school. The same couldn't be said for the grays, especially with 100+ other teams wearing them.
    I think it was probably one of the cheaper options available

Leave a comment:

• Stanger86
    replied

What happened to Max Simmons? He was pretty awesome his freshman year, but his production declined ever since.
    Injuries, I think. Still has a chance to rank pretty high in the rushing record books.

Leave a comment:

• SW_Mustang
    replied
    Originally posted by 212 Degrees View Post
    Agreed that the gray unis just didn't work. Maybe they'll use the brown jersey with the gold pants and helmet.

On the game notes, It says Bouman or Nava as the 1st string QB, but hopefully, Nava gets a full game audition. Regardless, the running game has to improve. It's going down each year and didn't get off to a good start last Saturday.
    What happened to Max Simmons? He was pretty awesome his freshman year, but his production declined ever since.

I think the grays must have been a default Adidas design - I saw many teams using them. At least what we have now is unique, color wise, to our school. The same couldn't be said for the grays, especially with 100+ other teams wearing them.

Leave a comment:

• 212 Degrees
    replied
    Agreed that the gray unis just didn't work. Maybe they'll use the brown jersey with the gold pants and helmet.

On the game notes, It says Bouman or Nava as the 1st string QB, but hopefully, Nava gets a full game audition. Regardless, the running game has to improve. It's going down each year and didn't get off to a good start last Saturday.

Leave a comment:

• SMSUFOOTBALLFAN
    replied
    I think SMSU gets their first win this weekend. Nava and the offense should be able to keep the momentum they started last week in the tough home loss to Mankato. I expect the run game to improve and the defense to find their groove.

Leave a comment:

• SW_Mustang
    replied
    Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post
    The striping isn't my favorite, I'll agree with that.
    I thought it was weird how they had the dual vertical stripes on the shoulders with the solid stripe on the pants. Maybe better just to leave the shoulder stripes off all together and just have the solid brown jersey?

I'm just glad they kept it modest and didn't jump on some fashion trend bandwagon like they did with the grays.

Leave a comment:

• Stanger86
    replied
    Not a big fan of the unis I guess. The striping doesn't look good or math with the pants' striping.
    The striping isn't my favorite, I'll agree with that.

Leave a comment:

• SW_Mustang
    replied
    Not a big fan of the unis I guess. The striping doesn't look good or math with the pants' striping.

I'm pumped about Nava at QB. The game totally changed when he was in. If it wasn't for that goaline interception in the 4th, the game would have come down to the wire. I'm concerned about WSC. Last year, the offense had a hard time with their D and Frana knowing the offense, inside and out.
    I'm excited to see what he's going to do from here.

He and Davis might make a nice pairing.

Leave a comment:

• 212 Degrees
    replied

I'm pumped about Nava at QB. The game totally changed when he was in. If it wasn't for that goaline interception in the 4th, the game would have come down to the wire. I'm concerned about WSC. Last year, the offense had a hard time with their D and Frana knowing the offense, inside and out.

Leave a comment:

• MrMustang
    replied
    New browns are lit!

More optimistic after week 1 so I guess that is a good thing.

Leave a comment:

• Stanger86
    replied
    I like the new uniforms. They are very sharp and work well with the helmets.
    My only critique would be the striping, but yes they're very nice

Leave a comment:

• SW_Mustang
    replied
    I like the new uniforms. They are very sharp and work well with the helmets.

Leave a comment:

• SW_Mustang
    replied
    Maybe that's why they are so despised... :at-wits-end:

Leave a comment:

• DAWGS
    replied

Game week!

Let's Ride!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Clean Liver
    replied