Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tundra_Man View Post

I'm rooting for them in every game except USF.
    Same with SMSU - though I already know the outcome of that one.

Comment

[QUOTE=vikingfaithful;n611525]
      Originally posted by Tundra_Man View Post

Agree completely. Coaches just look at records and rarely go any farther than that. Because Duluth lost to Wayne at home I think they should be ranked below Wayne.

Also, being in the North Duluth benefits from a fairly soft schedule which helps keep them in the rankings year after year. They haven't lost a North division game since losing to the Wolves in 2015. During that same time frame they've had 12 other losses, all to South division or non-conference foes. Coaches don't look at things like this when filling out the rankings.[/QUO

Amen brother! The NCAA should have the D2 columnist be the official rankers, they're students of the D2 world.

Just saw this thread and info....after I posted on the other top 25 thread. HAHA.

I think I'm in agreement with the stance of you peeps here. Wayne isn't getting enough credit for their wins.

Comment

[QUOTE=Matt Witwicki;n611762]
        Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post

Just saw this thread and info....after I posted on the other top 25 thread. HAHA.

I think I'm in agreement with the stance of you peeps here. Wayne isn't getting enough credit for their wins.

Comment

Comment

Oh what could have been for Wayne State. I watched their game against Bemidji and just thought to myself, what a bunch of ill timed/advised penalties......
            Millsy

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X