Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If that is true that Dakota Larson is coming back that would be huge. Van Landingham was expected to be a weapon for the Wolves offense and just didn't do much. I didn't realize he had an ACL injury. The MoWest QB is interesting. It looks like he lost his job last season to a running Freshman QB as the season went on for the Griffons.

One correction on the OL, Schloe the RT is actually back next year. I was thinking he played Guard for some reason. The rest of the starting OL is gone however. I see Oliphant committed to UND and Bohle looks to have a lot of options at the FCS level as expected.

Comment

Watch highlights of Northern State University Wolves Football from Aberdeen, SD, United States and check out their schedule and roster on Hudl.

Comment

Larson is listed (per his twitter) as being in the Transfer Portal....so I'm guessing if he doesn't get the type of offers/interest he's wanting, maybe he returns.

Comment

Will be hard to say for SMSU at this point. We will know more in May after we know how many current players stay and how many go.

Comment

Read a story that Mines, State, and Northern are looking into allowing alcohol sales at games. Hills and Yotes may not be far behind either.

That being said, it sounds like it's being organized at the student government level - so who actually knows how serious of a proposal it is.

Comment

Originally posted by SW_Mustang View Post
              Read a story that Mines, State, and Northern are looking into allowing alcohol sales at games. Hills and Yotes may not be far behind either.

That being said, it sounds like it's being organized at the student government level - so who actually knows how serious of a proposal it is.
              The big 10 serves alcohol at 11 or 12 institutions, it's all about revenue to them,

Comment

Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post

The big 10 serves alcohol at 11 or 12 institutions, it's all about revenue to them,
                Yeah. Money and attendance.

The article did say Mines expects $15,000/yr. in revenue, which is not chump change to an RMAC program. That was the only specific figure mentioned.

Comment

It took the Goofers a couple years to realize this and start selling alcohol for football games. They admitted that the premium seat sales weren't good enough so they finally allowed beer. Not sure if they have the had stuff or not. Only been there once for a Vikings game.

Comment

Please share that twitter account with us.
                    It looks like I follow two accounts:

OliverJamesWes1 - He's pretty thorough. Mainly focused with HS offers and commitments, but does do transfers as well. Very active account. I've gotten some early Mustang transfer info from him.

NSICRecruiting - Not an offical account of the conference, primarily focuses on the NSIC (obviously). Not quite as active, and again more focused on offers and commits, but still a good resource.

Both accounts are apart of PrepRedZone it seems.

Comment

Originally posted by SW_Mustang View Post

It looks like I follow two accounts:

OliverJamesWes1 - He's pretty thorough. Mainly focused with HS offers and commitments, but does do transfers as well. Very active account. I've gotten some early Mustang transfer info from him.

NSICRecruiting - Not an offical account of the conference, primarily focuses on the NSIC (obviously). Not quite as active, and again more focused on offers and commits, but still a good resource.

Both accounts are apart of PrepRedZone it seems.
                      thanks for shearing those.

Comment

Dakota's Twitter once again says Northern State WR...phew

Comment

That is a very good thing that Dakota will be back in Aberdeen next fall. I also see that Emmit Bohle committed to Arizona State so that is pretty cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Thunder View Post
                            That is a very good thing that Dakota will be back in Aberdeen next fall. I also see that Emmit Bohle committed to Arizona State so that is pretty cool.
                            That's an important "keep" for NSU....Dakota Larson. Very talented wideout who's made a lot of plays for years.

Does the Miami (OH) xfer have any further time or are the Wolves searching for a QB at the moment..?

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Witwicki View Post

That's an important "keep" for NSU....Dakota Larson. Very talented wideout who's made a lot of plays for years.

Does the Miami (OH) xfer have any further time or are the Wolves searching for a QB at the moment..?
                              Bonds still has another year of eligibility. They also just brought in a transfer QB from Missouri Western. He's listed as a sophmore but made 18 starts while at Western.

Comment

seeing some SMSU signings now

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X