Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2022 MSU Hall of Fame picks- banquet is the night before Homecoming.

2022 Minnesota State Hall of Fame Class Announced - Minnesota State University - Mankato Athletics (msumavericks.com)

Comment

Harrisburg HS. grad and MSU OL commit died in an Auto accident. He was set to join the Mavs this fall. Always tragic when someone this young passes.

Mason Jacobson Obituary -
      Argus Leader
      Former Harrisburg High offensive lineman Mason Jacobson dies in crash (argusleader.com)
      Tiger Football (@HHSTigerFBall) / Twitter
      mason jacobson - Twitter Search / Twitter
      Last edited by vikingfaithful; 08-04-2022, 04:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post
        Harrisburg HS. grad and MSU OL commit died in an Auto accident. He was set to join the Mavs this fall. Always tragic when someone this young passes.
        Very sad.

Comment

Comment

Here's a neat article on Shane Zylstra:

Shane Zylstra Aiming to Impress Lions With Consistency | Heavy.com

I followed him heavily this pre-season. He created a lot of buzz with the coaching staff, and it's looking like he'll be the #3 guy for the Lions. Given the depth they have at that position, that's insanely impressive for someone in his position. Obviously nothing is guaranteed, but he definitely caught Campbell's attention, so I think he's in.

I also had a shirsey made. Someone at work asked me why it said "Zylstra" on it. Kinda neat.

Comment

Shane survived the cuts - looks like he'll be the #4 TE for the Lions. Pretty far down the depth chart, but still pretty exciting!

Comment

Great win yesterday! It has been awhile since a win by MSU would be considered an upset. Tough games coming up against USF and WSU. It's strange that the conference decided to have both Sioux Falls games away one year, and then at home the next.

What do you think of our chances to make the playoffs if we win out and what will our seeding be?

Comment

Kato will win out.........they were a BEAST vs Augie.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironlinks View Post
                    Kato will win out.........they were a BEAST vs Augie.
                    …
                    Attached Files

Comment

I wasn't aware of this previously, but the Lions have both Zylstras on the practice squad - though with Hockensen getting traded to the Vikings, I'd expect the younger Zylstra to move into the #3 spot on the depth chart.

Really cool seeing their names next to each other on the roster though.

Comment

I doubt if we have half this crowd on Saturday. Not sure but I think this is the UMD game.

Comment

I'll be there!

Comment

We are there now. Shout out to a nice local brewery. LOCALE.

Comment

Actually not a half-bad crowd. SMSU really brought a lot of fans (and a camper).

Comment

Originally posted by SW_Mustang View Post
                                I wasn't aware of this previously, but the Lions have both Zylstras on the practice squad - though with Hockensen getting traded to the Vikings, I'd expect the younger Zylstra to move into the #3 spot on the depth chart.

Really cool seeing their names next to each other on the roster though.
                                Both are on the active roster for the game against the Packers today

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X