Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2022 MSU Maverick Football

That was the last thing that I heard- that Kill wasn't keeping him at NM State.

I saw that some 6'8 290 pounder from Nebraska has uncommitted from MSU. Daid that his recruitment was open again.

Comment

For those interested and/or in the area this evening.

Comment

26 newcomers.

https://msumavericks.com/news/2022/2...gning-day.aspx

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post
          Link no longer works

Comment

Originally posted by Twincitiesmav View Post

Link no longer works
            Minnesota State Football Adds 27 During Signing Day - Minnesota State University - Mankato Athletics (msumavericks.com)

Comment

Laker had my back!

They updated to 27 now

https://msumavericks.com/news/2022/2...gning-day.aspx

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post
                But he's coming off a torn ACL. Does anyone know how healthy he is?

Comment

Just want to let you guys know that you guys have a stud at Quarterback but the coaching staff would rather use him at wide receiver. His name is Drew Kittelson from Blooming Prairie Mn. Fellas Drew is the real deal. Accurate, cannon for an arm and mobile. Nothing against Camden Dean at all but Drew's more accurate than he is. Drew- 34 tds, 6 int 64% comp. He had one bad game in the championship game. Before that he had 33 tds 3 int 69% comp. I don't care how good you look in camp, what happens when you put those pads on. There is no reason Drew is not competiting for a quarterback spot.

Comment

Comment

No Drew commited back in September. He wasn't a late signee at all. Personally i think him moving to wide receiver is a horrible idea. Just because you're tall and long doesn't make you a good receiver. His upside is too great at quarterback. There's a difference between having a dynamic athlete with the ball in his hands compared to a star quarterback who happens to be athletic. If you have any doubts, go to Drew Kittelson's hudl. Just look up Drew Kittelson Blooming Prairie, this guy has the total package. (Big arm, mobile, can throw accurate from the pocket or on the run). Stats are on mnfootballhub.com. Better stats than Camden Dean or Jack Rutz

Comment

Originally posted by daboywonder2002 View Post

No Drew commited back in September. He wasn't a late signee at all. Personally i think him moving to wide receiver is a horrible idea. Just because you're tall and long doesn't make you a good receiver. His upside is too great at quarterback. There's a difference between having a dynamic athlete with the ball in his hands compared to a star quarterback who happens to be athletic. If you have any doubts, go to Drew Kittelson's hudl. Just look up Drew Kittelson Blooming Prairie, this guy has the total package. (Big arm, mobile, can throw accurate from the pocket or on the run). Stats are on mnfootballhub.com. Better stats than Camden Dean or Jack Rutz
                        https://www.hudl.com/video/3/1140653...8ea90568eda057

https://www.hudl.com/profile/10034063/Jack-Rutz

Comment

Also, welcome to the board.

Comment

Guys. Wish there was more information on the forum about Maverick football!!! How are work outs going!! Newcomers, QB,RB, etc etc. I need more!!!!!

Comment

Just want to let you guys know that you guys have a stud at Quarterback but the coaching staff would rather use him at wide receiver. His name is Drew Kittelson from Blooming Prairie Mn. Fellas Drew is the real deal. Accurate, cannon for an arm and mobile. Nothing against Camden Dean at all but Drew's more accurate than he is. Drew- 34 tds, 6 int 64% comp. He had one bad game in the championship game. Before that he had 33 tds 3 int 69% comp. I don't care how good you look in camp, what happens when you put those pads on. There is no reason Drew is not competiting for a quarterback spot.
                              This begs the question....why sign with a school if he feels that he's a QB..and not a WR..? I'm guessing the player is ok with it..otherwise, why do it? There's gotta be plenty of good schools that'd let em play QB. I assume he's bought-in with Kato and their plans.

Here is the comments from Coach Hoffner on each recruit..and there's no question he's seeing Drew as a wideout..

https://msumavericks.com/documents/2...ning_Class.pdf

(page 4 he's talking about the players in the class, individually)

As for the QB position....I'm fully assuming it's Hayden Ekern's job as he did better than worse in playing maybe 30% of the snaps last year. Can run gracefully and didn't seem like a bad passer. Maybe the discussion was for years down the line..as Ekern will seemingly be around for a bit.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X