Shane Zylstra with a TD reception

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post

Shane Zylstra with a TD reception
          First career TD reception.

What a day for the Zylstra family.

Comment

Wrote this in another tread. Any thoughts

This game between WSU and MSU is crazy fun. This game has a lot on the line. Division champ, first round home field!! I haven’t seen WSU this year. Anybody have a good scouting report on the Warriors? I know they they have a good D but what type of offense do they have. What are their go to players/plays? Is their QB mobile? I’m lucky to get to go and watch this one. I think it will be rocking in Kato!! I’m guessing this will come down to who makes the fewest mistakes and then I see a big play from Kato on special teams. Forecast calls for bigs winds on Saturday. The team that can pound the rock.

Comment

It has to be a big game this week if Patrick Reusse is in Mankato to talk about it!

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post
                It has to be a big game this week if Patrick Reusse is in Mankato to talk about it!

He loves the press box. Especially when it’s 14 degrees and blowing from the NW

Comment

He loves the press box. Especially when it’s 14 degrees and blowing from the NW
                  And going up and down the stairs. He passes right by me and comments about it when he leaves.

Comment

And going up and down the stairs. He passes right by me and comments about it when he leaves.
                    That man ‘loves’ many things and comments on them :)

Bundle up tomorrow. Looks gross

Comment

That man ‘loves’ many things and comments on them :)

Bundle up tomorrow. Looks gross
                      I got sick last Thursday and missed the game. Looks like I'll miss this one too.

Comment

I got sick last Thursday and missed the game. Looks like I'll miss this one too.
                        Sorry you were not feeling well, hopefully you’re doing better now.

Game day decision for me. But I’m leaning towards toughing it out.

Comment

Mav fans should read this about Chris Reed's dad Chuck. Matter of fact, all fans should read this.

Chris Reed Honoring Dad’s Memory by Raising Awareness Around Heart Disease (vikings.com)

Comment

Still can’t get over the fact that we lost that game at CSM!!! I know they are not any better than the Mavericks. I’m not saying they’re not a good team, just the opposite. What I’m saying is that the game was very even and could have went either way and the Mavericks need to take that loss and build on it for next year. CSM handled Angelo big time. Future is bright for the Maverick’s. 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by Barndog View Post
                              Still can’t get over the fact that we lost that game at CSM!!! I know they are not any better than the Mavericks. I’m not saying they’re not a good team, just the opposite. What I’m saying is that the game was very even and could have went either way and the Mavericks need to take that loss and build on it for next year. CSM handled Angelo big time. Future is bright for the Maverick’s. 1-0
                              You guys had a great season, it was a tough loss and you should be in the final 4.

Are you promoting from within to replace the Defensive Coordinator who left to become USF head coach? Or what is the scoop?

Comment

Who is that?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X