Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AUGUSTANA VIKINGS 2022

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Matt Zimmer is reporting that Augie has parted ways with James Schrenk.

    https://twitter.com/argusmattz/statu...oKH532wBQ&s=19

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by AU Vikings View Post
      Matt Zimmer is reporting that Augie has parted ways with James Schrenk.

      https://twitter.com/argusmattz/statu...oKH532wBQ&s=19
      Schrenk has been erased from athletic site webpage. Other than this past season his offenses have been effective. Have spoken with him twice and found him to be a good man. I wish him the best of fortune.

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post

        Schrenk has been erased from athletic site webpage. Other than this past season his offenses have been effective. Have spoken with him twice and found him to be a good man. I wish him the best of fortune.
        Yeah, they have had very good offenses for a long time. Interesting to say the least. And the 2 QBS they played this year certainly were highly regarded.

        Comment


        • #64
          He got erased quick. Hey there are some jobs across the street if he’s interested.
          Last edited by USFIllini; 12-02-2022, 11:55 AM.

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by USFIllini View Post
            He got erased quick. Hey there are some jobs across the street if he’s interested.
            That may be the reason he was sacked or quit.

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by AU Vikings View Post
              Matt Zimmer is reporting that Augie has parted ways with James Schrenk.

              https://twitter.com/argusmattz/statu...oKH532wBQ&s=19
              This will be a good thing for Augie. The offense was brutal to watch at times this season.

              Comment


              • #67
                At halftime of the USF men's basketball game, Jeff Fylling interviewed coach OJ. The subject of James Schrenk abrupt departure was never broached, most discussion was about recruiting. OJ is justifiably proud of Augie's high retention rate of recruits. He acknowledged the effect the transfer portal has had on college football, bringing up the DL guy from NSU, don't look for many transfers at AU as their philosophy is developing young freshmen. He claims they have half of his 2023 class done.

                Comment


                • #68
                  I guess I should start a new thread seeing how it is 2023, but has anyone heard anything heard how the hunt for the new O-Coordinator is going?

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by WPHB View Post
                    I guess I should start a new thread seeing how it is 2023, but has anyone heard anything heard how the hunt for the new O-Coordinator is going?
                    I am a bit surprised that nothing has come across my radar (or here) about that..but I'm wondering if the AFCA convention (this week) brings some activity with that.

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      I had heard Augie is close to announcing the new OC, possibly by the weekend.

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by AU guy View Post
                        I had heard Augie is close to announcing the new OC, possibly by the weekend.
                        That's great news. Hope it holds. Would be good timing with the end of J Term, can start getting those kids going on the system and familiar with new OC's style of play.

                        Comment

                        Ad3

                        Collapse
                        Working...
                        X