Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thunder
    replied
    I have seen some NSU commits, mostly local kids up to this point. I don't really know much about the recruiting scene but it would appear Coach Schmidt and his staff have been able to get some local targets committed and presumably we will see commitments from other areas in the future.

WR Trenton Peterson - SF Lincoln
    DL Noah Hutmacher - Chamberlain
    WR Collin Fritton - Lincoln NE
    OL Jarrett Theisen - Watertown
    CB Jayden Wiebe - Pierre
    RB Karson Carda - Aberdeen
    DL Brian Johnson - Aberdeen

Leave a comment:

• WPHB
    replied
    Most Recent Augie commit I can find is Kael Ryan Illinois 5A All-State Safety 6' 200# Fast and eats up space quickly. Played both sides of the ball in High School.

https://www.hudl.com/profile/13255881/Kael-Ryan

Leave a comment:

• tman28
    replied
    Originally posted by Peacockfan View Post
    Chatfield (MN) Running back/Safety Sam Backer has verbally committed to Mankato (Despite my best efforts to sway him to the Peacocks). He was recently named to the AP 1st all state and is 2nd all time in career yards in the state of Minnesota. Chatfield lost to Barnesville in the state championship game.
    Good tape. Very good to elite NSIC recruit imo. Very quick and elusive. Loved the quick change of directions .

https://www.hudl.com/profile/13612729/Sam-Backer
    Last edited by tman28; 12-12-2022, 07:55 AM. Reason: Added highlights

Leave a comment:

• Peacockfan
    replied
    Chatfield (MN) Running back/Safety Sam Backer has verbally committed to Mankato (Despite my best efforts to sway him to the Peacocks). He was recently named to the AP 1st all state and is 2nd all time in career yards in the state of Minnesota. Chatfield lost to Barnesville in the state championship game.

Leave a comment:

• tman28
    started a topic NSIC RECRUITS 2023

NSIC RECRUITS 2023

As some of you may know my passion is recruiting. Have watched thousands of hours of tape through the years made easier by Hudl. NSIC and D2 overall is just a different beast to predict and rank. With that I will be adding any NSIC commits on this thread when I see them. Feel free to add recruits and opinions guys!
    Last edited by tman28; 12-12-2022, 10:26 AM.

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X