Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Umdfan35
    replied
    But all teams lose some and gain some on signing day. You are right it is fun to search for commits. Hope the Bulldogs get the 30 commits, it will be a stacked class.
    Last edited by Umdfan35; 01-23-2023, 06:49 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Stanger86
    replied
    Originally posted by Umdfan35 View Post
    We will know the results of recruiting on 2/1/23 when NLI are signed
    Well obviously. It's still fun to talk about before that

Leave a comment:

• Umdfan35
    replied
    We will know the results of recruiting on 2/1/23 when NLI are signed

Leave a comment:

• tman28
    replied
    Love this for everyone trying to see offers and commits throughout the NSIC. On the page, the teams interests are in order by team.

Northern Sun Intercollegiate Conference Recruiting (@NSICRecruiting) / Twitter

Leave a comment:

• tman28
    replied
    Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post
    USF gets a D1 transfer from Jacksonville St.

(1) Walker Harris (@walkerharriss) / Twitter
    No. Walker was on the team the last two years and is in the transfer Portal out of USF.

Leave a comment:

• vikingfaithful
    replied
    USF gets a D1 transfer from Jacksonville St.

(1) Walker Harris (@walkerharriss) / Twitter

Leave a comment:

• UMary1
    replied
    Originally posted by UMaryFanDad View Post
    There were alot of commits yesterday for NSIC schools.

That time of year. New staff at USF has been busy.

UMary added Vegas George DE 6'3" 220lbs out of Bismarck Legacy in Bismarck.
    I would not mind some more transfer portal David Small type signings. If we really want to make some noise Bagnell and staff need to take advantage of the portal. Also find some gems out of NV and AZ like Kittner. Last years WR out of NV had some upside. Really interested in the final signing day release.

Leave a comment:

• UMaryFanDad
    replied
    There were alot of commits yesterday for NSIC schools.

That time of year. New staff at USF has been busy.

UMary added Vegas George DE 6'3" 220lbs out of Bismarck Legacy in Bismarck.

Leave a comment:

• vikingfaithful
    replied
    Looks like USF poached Christian Busch from NSU. They're fair game until signed. I worry they're after AU commits too.
    Christian Busch (@CBusch2374) / Twitter

Leave a comment:

• Stanger86
    replied
    Flurry of commItments for the Mustangs the past few days...

Leave a comment:

• tman28
    replied
    Originally posted by MrMustang View Post
    SMSU got a commit from Pipestone QB Kellen Johnson. Pretty good local get and he can fling it.

Played in the MN All Star game and looked good. If he turns out like Boyer Bauman did, I think we'd be thrilled. I believe he had several NSIC offers, but not sure. Regardless build qb depth and we theoretically have 3 very solid qbs sophomores or younger - which is a must in college football
    Big kid. 6'5 and can run. Put some weight on too. Nice get for SMSU.

Leave a comment:

• Stanger86
    replied
    Something else I love to see....signing a workhorse RB from an 8-man program in Nebraska.

Leave a comment:

• Stanger86
    replied
    Originally posted by MrMustang View Post
    SMSU got a commit from Pipestone QB Kellen Johnson. Pretty good local get and he can fling it.

Played in the MN All Star game and looked good. If he turns out like Boyer Bauman did, I think we'd be thrilled. I believe he had several NSIC offers, but not sure. Regardless build qb depth and we theoretically have 3 very solid qbs sophomores or younger - which is a must in college football
    This one I'm very excited about! Had offers from both Winona State and Sioux Falls (Anderson).

These are the types I'm talking about when I refer to the importance of keeping kids close to home.

Leave a comment:

• tman28
    replied
    Another flip from Northern State to USF. A good one too imo. Elite 45 Olineman Christian Busch 6'5 260. Joins Merkwan as another one from 6 time state champ Pierre to flip commitments.

Christian Busch on Twitter: "Thanks to everyone who has helped me along the way and throughout this journey! After much thought I will be continuing my academic and athletic career at the University of Sioux Falls! @JimGlogowski @Coach_RSpringer @USFCooFootball https://t.co/Ko4KTfFyCH" / Twitter

Leave a comment:

• MrMustang
    replied

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X