Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2023 NSIC Schedules - And then there were 13.

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2023 NSIC Schedules - And then there were 13.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
    Augustana Vs Mary @ Chadron State @ Concordia Vs Moorhead * @ USF Vs Southwest @ Winona Vs Mankato @ Wayne @ Northern Vs Bemidji
    Bemidji Vs Northern @ Southwest Vs Winona @ Mary Vs Mankato * Bye @ Wayne Vs Concordia @ UMD Vs Moorhead @ Augustana
    Concordia Vs Upper Iowa @ Winona Vs Augustana @ Mankato Vs Mary Vs USF * @ Minot @ Bemidji Vs Northern @ UMD Vs Wayne
    Mary @ Augustana Vs USF @ Northern Vs Bemidji @ Concordia Vs Winona @ UMD Vs Davenport Vs Minot Vs Southwest @ Moorhead
    Mankato @ USF Vs Wayne @ Minot Vs Concordia @ Bemidji Vs Moorhead * Vs Western Oregon @ Augustana Vs Southwest @ Winona Vs UMD
    Moorhead @ Wayne Vs Minot Vs McKendree @ Augustana Vs Northern @ Mankato Vs USF * @ Southwest Vs Winona @ Bemidji Vs Mary
    Minot Vs Southwest @ Moorhead Vs Mankato * @ USF Vs Wayne @ Northern Vs Concordia VS UMD @ Mary @ Michigan Tech @ Winona
    Northern @ Bemidji Vs UMD Vs Mary @ Winona @ Moorhead Vs Minot * @ Southwest Vs Wayne @ Concordia Vs Augustana @ Northern Michigan
    Southwest @ Minot Vs Bemidji @ Wayne Vs UMD @ Valpo @ Augustana Vs Northern * Vs Moorhead @ Mankato @ Mary Vs USF
    UMD Vs Northern Michigan @ Northern Vs USF @ Southwest Vs Winona * @ Wayne Vs Mary @ Minot Vs Bemidji Vs Concordia @ Mankato
    USF Vs Mankato @ Mary @ UMD Vs Minot Vs Augustana * @ Concordia @ Moorhead Vs Winona @ Pittsburg State Vs Wayne @ Southwest
    Wayne Vs Moorhead @ Mankato Vs Southwest @ Missouri S&T @ Minot Vs UMD * Vs Bemidji @ Northern Vs Augustana @ USF @ Concordia
    Winona @ Saginaw Valley Sate Vs Concordia @ Bemidji Vs Northern @ UMD @ Mary Vs Augustana * @ USF @ Moorhead Vs Mankato Vs Minot
    *- Homecoming or equivalent that has been announced
    Underlined - Nonconference Game

Here's the schedule as we know it 6/7/2023. Little hope for Bemidji to get to game 11 for this season. Maybe they want the extra rest in hopes of a playoff push. Wonder if the LSC squad who lost out on beating Simon Fraser wants to get a game back on schedule?
    Last edited by zimmy21; 06-07-2023, 02:58 PM.

Originally posted by zimmy21 View Post
    Wonder if the LSC squad who lost out on beating Simon Fraser wants to get a game back on schedule?
    That would be Angelo State...

Comment

Originally posted by Inkblot View Post

That would be a fun rematch of their playoff game last season!

Comment

Mankato has a pretty balanced schedule from the looks of it, not too front or back loaded. I'm unfortunately expecting an 8-3 season but hoping for better results!

Comment

[QUOTE=zimmy21;n757150]Mankato has a pretty balanced schedule from the looks of it, not too front or back loaded. I'm unfortunately expecting an 8-3 season but hoping for better results![/QUOT

Are you sandbagging a little 8-3? Don't you think 9-2 would be a dissapointment.

Comment

[QUOTE=vikingfaithful;n757165]
            Mankato has a pretty balanced schedule from the looks of it, not too front or back loaded. I'm unfortunately expecting an 8-3 season but hoping for better results![/QUOT

Are you sandbagging a little 8-3? Don't you think 9-2 would be a dissapointment.
            Nah, I think we lose one of our first 2 games. I think we lose @ Bemidji, and I think we lose one of our last four games (probably not SMSU tho). At Augie, at Winona and home vs Duluth isn't necessarily how I would want to end the season.

Comment

You could tell me NSU's record will be about anything in 2023 and I would believe you. Best case scenario, everything goes perfectly and whoever plays QB shines and the Wolves go 9-2 and are in contention for the playoffs. It's also possible the QB situation is never figured out, the defense regresses and the season is a dumpster fire at 2-9. In all likelihood, NSU remains somewhere at the historical average of a game or two within .500.

Comment

Does anyone else have a Week 6 bye for Bemidji to schedule or will that just stay an open week?

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post

Does anyone else have a Week 6 bye for Bemidji to schedule or will that just stay an open week?
                  Maybe the Beavers take a break after Mankato before heading to Wayne America and Nick Bohn. There could be 8 highly competitive teams in the conference this season and I feel like there will be less blowouts and some wild finishes.

Comment

Originally posted by Thunder View Post
                    You could tell me NSU's record will be about anything in 2023 and I would believe you. Best case scenario, everything goes perfectly and whoever plays QB shines and the Wolves go 9-2 and are in contention for the playoffs. It's also possible the QB situation is never figured out, the defense regresses and the season is a dumpster fire at 2-9. In all likelihood, NSU remains somewhere at the historical average of a game or two within .500.
                    I think the D will be steller if they stay healthy. The QB thing is really uninspiring considering what there is to throw to. Here is hoping for the best.

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post

Mississippi College appears to be the only other one.

Comment

Mississippi College appears to be the only other one.
                        Between Bemidji, Angelo and Mississippi College there needs to be a game scheduled. Preferably Bemidji and Angelo

Comment

Between Bemidji, Angelo and Mississippi College there needs to be a game scheduled. Preferably Bemidji and Angelo
                          Does BSU have anything to gain playing a non-conference game? Would the Beavers have a lot to lose playing a non-conference game and losing?

Comment

Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post

Does BSU have anything to gain playing a non-conference game? Would the Beavers have a lot to lose playing a non-conference game and losing?
                            If they can't beat a non-conference foe during the regular season it doesn't really matter if they make it to the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post

Exactly. I get fans and players and staff wanting to get a game, especially if you can get a game game. But 8-2 in NSIC play with another loss for a non-conference game and you could be out.

In basketball it can make a huge difference in helping your SOS but I think in football, you have so few games that wins is almost the exclusive deal breaker. But, it's the risk you take and again, certainly different and fun.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X