Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, this NSIC season is a mess ranking wise.

Comment

Originally posted by Tundra_Man View Post
      Lots could still change too with Bemidji having MSUM and Augustana yet and Duluth v Mankato and Mankato v Winona...if those get sideways, there could still be a shuffle at the top! Fun to have some parity but likely not the best for getting the most teams into the playoffs

Comment

It's a beautiful mess. Top to bottom, this is the strongest year ever.

Comment

Today's matchups according to Inkblot. I don't like having three NSIC teams on the road in the first round, but maybe we will be lucky to have three teams in. Two weeks to go, many things can happen. It is the NCAA, they follow their own rules when they want to, other times they don't.

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post
            Today's matchups according to Inkblot. I don't like having three NSIC teams on the road in the first round, but maybe we will be lucky to have three teams in. Two weeks to go, many things can happen. It is the NCAA, they follow their own rules when they want to, other times they don't.

I apologize to all in advance if InkBlot's graphic is not to your liking, but I hope like hell this stays the same and that Augie travels to UTPB for the Playoffs. Being a little selfish as UTPB is my alma-mater and two hours south of me. Would get the smoker hooked up and we would have a feast on the visitor sidelines rooting the Vikings on to a Playoff win. Plus the weather would be so much better than if we went to Bemidji or Kato, or even in SF.

Comment

Originally posted by WPHB View Post

I apologize to all in advance if InkBlot's graphic is not to your liking, but I hope like hell this stays the same and that Augie travels to UTPB for the Playoffs. Being a little selfish as UTPB is my alma-mater and two hours south of me. Would get the smoker hooked up and we would have a feast on the visitor sidelines rooting the Vikings on to a Playoff win. Plus the weather would be so much better than if we went to Bemidji or Kato, or even in SF.
              Seeing that InkBlot prediction made me think of you. No ten hour drive would be sweet. I think the players would love going to a new location with warmer weather. UTPB would be a tough opponent and make for a competitive game. Hope it happens.

Comment

Originally posted by WPHB View Post

I would prefer this schedule as well, but we all know from recent history that the NCAA is going to save a few bucks and have NSIC teams face each other in the first round of playoffs. And unfortunately, with the three NSIC teams that look likely to get in, there's no pairing that isn't a rematch.

Comment

I would prefer this schedule as well, but we all know from recent history that the NCAA is going to save a few bucks and have NSIC teams face each other in the first round of playoffs.
                  Yeah, I know they wouldn't send all three on the road, unfortunately. I get it from a money perspective but hate that it is always a rematch of a regular-season game. I guess if UMD gets in, then it would be a new game for Augie.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X