5. Bemidji
    6. Augie
    7. Mankato
    8. Angelo
    9. Wayne State
    10. Texas A&M - Kingsville

https://www.ncaa.com/rankings/footba...M3YVDvUzybpHUo

Initial take is confusion....
    I know the NSIC is a mess, but Mankato having beat Bemidji in Bemidji, and losing to Augie away drops us behind both? Maybe it's a recency thing?
    I'd really like to see what specific results will do this weekend

Comment

Here's how i see it ending:
      1) Mines
      2) Western Colorado
      3) UTPB
      4) Mankato
      5) Bemidji
      6) CWU
      7) Augie

Obviously in this scenario i have UTPB beating CWU, mankato beating duluth, and bemidji beating augie.

Comment

Originally posted by 4THEPAW View Post
        Here's how i see it ending:
        1) Mines
        2) Western Colorado
        3) UTPB
        4) Mankato
        5) Bemidji
        6) CWU
        7) Augie

Obviously in this scenario i have UTPB beating CWU, mankato beating duluth, and bemidji beating augie.
        Is 7-1 enough to keep CWU in the 6 seed? Probably but if your scenario works out I think the committee flips Augie/CWU

Comment

wouldn't shock me, but doesn't really effect much since 5-7 seeds can be sent to other regions if it works for travel.

Comment

Originally posted by zimmy21 View Post

Is 7-1 enough to keep CWU in the 6 seed? Probably but if your scenario works out I think the committee flips Augie/CWU
            my honest opinion is if they end up 7-3, i know the other 2 losses wont count, but a team that lost to a middle of the pack naia team that wont even make their postseason, shouldnt be in the d2 postseason.

Comment

I know the NSIC is a mess, but Mankato having beat Bemidji in Bemidji, and losing to Augie away drops us behind both? Maybe it's a recency thing?
              Current strength of schedule? That is about the only thing I can come up with.
              Millsy

Comment

Originally posted by Millsy View Post

Current strength of schedule? That is about the only thing I can come up with.
                Maybe! Who did you guys skip on this year's schedule that we got lined up with?

Comment

Hmmm. Not so crazy after all that Angelo State might make it if Minnesota State and/or Augustana lose this weekend?

Comment

Based on this is Kato out with a UMD upset?

Comment

Is UTPB worth their #4 regional rankings? They beat WOU at home 28-16 BFD. The Mavs of Mankato crushed WOU 45-14.

Western Colorado is another team I have some doubt about. They look great in their tundra like 7769ft stadium, but scores on the road have been very pedestrian, of course being pounded at Mines 42-7. They played Chadron on the road winning 35-17 Augustana beat Charon 27-3

Comment

Inkblot get in here and explain this BS ranking

Comment

Inkblot get in here and explain this BS ranking
                          I wish I had an explanation.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post
                            Hmmm. Not so crazy after all that Angelo State might make it if Minnesota State and/or Augustana lose this weekend?
                            It would still be crazy for that rag team to make the playoffs. The LSC is vastly overrated in these rankings.

Comment

Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post
                              Is UTPB worth their #4 regional rankings? They beat WOU at home 28-16 BFD. The Mavs of Mankato crushed WOU 45-14.

Western Colorado is another team I have some doubt about. They look great in their tundra like 7769ft stadium, but scores on the road have been very pedestrian, of course being pounded at Mines 42-7. They played Chadron on the road winning 35-17 Augustana beat Charon 27-3
                              So much for non-conference games. Ha.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X