Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post

I've been kinda hoping for this one...but he's a DB btw
    Oh - I was so excited for the second coming at the RB position I totally forgot to check where he actually played.

Either way, that's an exciting get. I really think the family pipeline matters.

Comment

Minor note but Joe Gatz was hired at Northern Michigan.

Comment

Originally posted by SW_Mustang View Post
        Minor note but Joe Gatz was hired at Northern Michigan.
        Just saw it on Twitter. Football adds Joe Gatz as Offensive Line Coach - Northern Michigan University (nmuwildcats.com)

Comment

Yeah, same. This one is coming from Klomp.

Comment

Just realized....the two November home games are scheduled for 11 AM! Early tailgating for MrMustang....

Comment

Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post
              Just realized....the two November home games are scheduled for 11 AM! Early tailgating for MrMustang....
              Makes it tough to tailgate unless we do breakfast which we might. I get the early time given schedules and weather

Comment

no idea why September 21 is set for 1 PM vs Concordia. That makes zero sense.

Comment

Comment

He looks ok - hopefully he is

Comment

Curious how many kids we bring in as transfers this summer. I would think quite a few still, especially JUCO graduates

Comment

Not sure if anyone here cares about baseball - but Chase McDaniel got his 200th hit today (fourth Mustang to do so).

He should easily clear the school record of 213.

Comment

Originally posted by SW_Mustang View Post
                          Not sure if anyone here cares about baseball - but Chase McDaniel got his 200th hit today (fourth Mustang to do so).

He should easily clear the school record of 213.
                          He easily cleared the school record and I believe now sits at 214.

(Last post I'll make about baseball)

Comment

MARSHALL – Southwest Minnesota State University head football coach Scott Underwood announced the program will hold a Spring Scrimmage this Friday at The Schwan Regional Event Center beginning at 5 p.m.
                            The scrimmage is expected to last 60-75 minutes and will feature a basic offense versus defense format.
                            The scrimmage is free and open to the public. Support the Mustangs and get an early look at the 2024 squad!

Comment

That's neat. I heard there is some sort of alumni walking taco sale beforehand. Would love to be able to attend.

Comment

Ended up having a last minute change in plans so I was able to go to the scrimmage - did anyone else attend? What do we think of what we saw from the QBs?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X