Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BHSU - top 10 reason Reiners and the entire staff should be fired

Originally posted by hoosierdaboozer View Post
    why are there no former jackets on staff? Or any other person with strong ties to the football program? I believe that there are several former players that followed coach long to chadron state to be a graduate assistant, and that coach local high school programs?also, the oc for robert morris is a bh grad. Yet, there are no former jackets on staff! It makes no sense!
    that was a bogus post by a no talent p.. Some loser with a miserable life.

Comment

Bogus post once again. One time poster with 12 email addresses

Comment

Originally posted by ccmoney8 View Post
        I expected to see more activity in this thread since yesterday. Are we past the point of caring?
        I think the complaint box is full. Only can wait now until next week to see if anybody actually opens the box and does anything about it.

Comment

Yeah, that's not a good look for anyone. If the HC did it to save his job, why couldn't it have waited two weeks? If it was orders from the AD, even worse overall program dysfunction.

They still have the poor guy on the staff directory along with his Twitter account which hasn't been used in 2 weeks. Not to start any rumors, but by leaving him on there so long, that makes me think he was fired for something other than football and they don't want anyone form the Rapid City media asking about him. They haven't reported it so far.

Also, and it's probably been covered already here, but pretty sure BH graduated 4 or 5 starters at OL along with one of their best RBs ever. What did they think was going to happen to the offense this season?

I had them finishing last in May: http://www.d2football.com/forum/showthread.php?t=91019
          BTW, I also had Fort Lewis in third, so I'm not bragging, just pointing out how obviously lacking their offense was supposed to be.

I expected a drawback after losing Phydell Paris but expected a 4 year starter at QB and returning defensive players to help carry the team. The offense is terrible. Can't move the ball at all. Defense lets teams move the ball at will. I don't know anything about the details with the OC. With close ties to CSC if Reiners keeps his job (which I think he will) I wonder if he reaches out to some former CSC coaches. Name drop some CSC fans.. Josh Breske GA'd at CSC/played at BHSU and is currently coaching D2 football at Lindenwood he was a very talented OL for the Jackets in the late 2000s. There are also old CSC coaches at Western.. any old assistants Reiners might have ties to that would be coaching out there somewhere?

Comment

Originally posted by WYOJACK View Post
            I think the complaint box is full. Only can wait now until next week to see if anybody actually opens the box and does anything about it.

Comment

He or she is an idiot

Comment

Originally posted by Gridiron Bobby View Post
                You're an idiot. Maybe the school should invest in football and get their scholarships up. They can hardly beat anyone in state on recruits, and Spearfish isn't anywhere close to a good recruiting territory. There are a lot of schools in the Dakotas and extremely low population base to draw from. They were 7-4 two years ago. Good years at places like BH come and go, that's how it's always gonna be. SD Mines at least has an academic curriculum that gives them a niche. But, you know everything because you're a long time fan.
                see your an idiot

Comment

I am trying to figure out what position some posters' kids play......

Comment

Originally posted by Runnin' Cat View Post
                    I am trying to figure out what position some posters' kids play......
                    Left out?

Comment

Originally posted by BHer View Post
                      I expected a drawback after losing Phydell Paris but expected a 4 year starter at QB and returning defensive players to help carry the team. The offense is terrible. Can't move the ball at all. Defense lets teams move the ball at will. I don't know anything about the details with the OC. With close ties to CSC if Reiners keeps his job (which I think he will) I wonder if he reaches out to some former CSC coaches. Name drop some CSC fans.. Josh Breske GA'd at CSC/played at BHSU and is currently coaching D2 football at Lindenwood he was a very talented OL for the Jackets in the late 2000s. There are also old CSC coaches at Western.. any old assistants Reiners might have ties to that would be coaching out there somewhere?
                      Bill O'Boyle
                      :fingers-crossed:

Comment

Bill O'Boyle
                        I bet his next screen name is gonna be SYBIl.:laugh:

Comment

Bill O'Boyle
                          I wish! No way he would come as an assistant though.

Comment

OC is no longer listed on the Coaching roster. So that certainly confirms my earlier information that he is gone. Talking to my neighbor the other day and he hinted that other coaching staff changes could be imminent. I have no idea where he is getting his info. Other than I do know he has friends on campus....

Comment

Hills hire an OC yet?

Comment

Originally posted by CSCPRIDE View Post
                                Hills hire an OC yet?
                                No

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X