Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mines vs. Pueblo Part II

Originally posted by WalterCampFan View Post
    How does this year's Mankato running game compare to last year?
    Very solid again but they have been playing their mobile QB quite a bit so that will add another dimension that was only shown a few times last year in the playoff game.

Comment

Tanner Cuda might've been the biggest difference maker today for Pueblo, don't think most realize how great he's been all year.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post
        Tanner Cuda might've been the biggest difference maker today for Pueblo, don't think most realize how great he's been all year.
        Preach!

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post
          Nice close trip for Pueblo, much better than heading to Minnesota. Winner gets that joy next week.
          Silo scheduling exposed Duluth today. I think the same for Minn State Kato. It doesn't give a feel for how you will compete outside your backyard. I like CSUP chances in this game. Sound Defense and a solid run game with timely passes should get the W.

Comment

Originally posted by Techster88 View Post
            Silo scheduling exposed Duluth today. I think the same for Minn State Kato. It doesn't give a feel for how you will compete outside your backyard. I like CSUP chances in this game. Sound Defense and a solid run game with timely passes should get the W.
            Tough to tell for sure, especially when they don't end up playing each other. Here's to hoping the LSC and RMAC can continue with OOC games.

Comment

Congrats to the Pack. Good luck up in Minnesota. No excuses about the weather you guys just out played us today. On to basketball.

Comment

UCP 27 - Mankato 17.

Comment

Originally posted by togthorn View Post
                  Congrats to the Pack. Good luck up in Minnesota. No excuses about the weather you guys just out played us today. On to basketball.
                  Great season for Mines yet again, quite the impressive athletic program up there overall. Wonderful crowds for both teams made for a fun playoff atmosphere. Pack defense has simply taken their play to another level of late, they might need to be even better next week. Hope everyone made it home safe, the roads quickly turned to ice as the sun went down!

Comment

0-2. I also picked Dalutes.:doh:

Comment

Congratulations to CSUP on a great playoff win! Colorado Mines had a great season. Expecting a excellent playoff game against Minnesota State. Both teams are experienced with the playoffs and each other. Should be another nail biter.

Comment

How does this year's Mankato running game compare to last year?

Comment

Does anyone know if Thunderzone Pizza ever streams the games?

Comment

Does anyone know if Thunderzone Pizza ekmver streams the games?
                            They do. But you better call about a reservation. They were filling up fast on Wednesday.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnequaFats View Post
                              They do. But you better call about a reservation. They were filling up fast on Wednesday.
                              How in the world did my ever get changed to ekmver

Comment

http://www.d2football.com/forum/entry.php?b=2351

NSIC viewpoint on the game here in my preview..if you guys are bored waiting for the game.

Any board-brothers making it to the game? If so, reply here. As long as there isn't freezing rain that's resulted overnight, I will be making the drive from Sioux Falls to Mankato..3 hours roughly..for the game. Should be a great game.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X