X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IUP24
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    Tomorrow should be interesting. It's been a long time since IUP was home with fans. Add to it, for this year, anyway, this is a rare Saturday night home game.

I'd still love to know why they played most of those at 3pm this year. IUP has always played Saturday night. It just has a different vibe and atmosphere.

The UPJ game next Saturday is in the afternoon.

Of course, if people don't mask up tomorrow we may be watching that game (and the PSAC Tournament) online ... so long as IUP is involved, anyway.

SH is another strange team. They either play really well (just lost to Cal 70-58) or they just get curb-stomped (like IUP's visit to Greensburg). I get that was kind of a hangover game for Cal but holding them to 70 is noteworthy. They've actually lost a lot of close games to the better teams this year. They've also lost to most of the basement. Odd group.

In the first game IUP started it off, I think, 18-0. SH had a big crowd and the air just went out if the crowd and the Griffins. It was empty at halftime. I think Joe was up 35-ish at the break.

I suspect we'll see a better showing from SH tomorrow.

Also a massive game for the ladies tomorrow. But, trying to figure that team out will keep you up all night.
    Have you figured out any reason as to why they switched to 3PM games this year? That's so odd.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Tomorrow should be interesting. It's been a long time since IUP was home with fans. Add to it, for this year, anyway, this is a rare Saturday night home game.

I'd still love to know why they played most of those at 3pm this year. IUP has always played Saturday night. It just has a different vibe and atmosphere.

The UPJ game next Saturday is in the afternoon.

Of course, if people don't mask up tomorrow we may be watching that game (and the PSAC Tournament) online ... so long as IUP is involved, anyway.

SH is another strange team. They either play really well (just lost to Cal 70-58) or they just get curb-stomped (like IUP's visit to Greensburg). I get that was kind of a hangover game for Cal but holding them to 70 is noteworthy. They've actually lost a lot of close games to the better teams this year. They've also lost to most of the basement. Odd group.

In the first game IUP started it off, I think, 18-0. SH had a big crowd and the air just went out if the crowd and the Griffins. It was empty at halftime. I think Joe was up 35-ish at the break.

I suspect we'll see a better showing from SH tomorrow.

Also a massive game for the ladies tomorrow. But, trying to figure that team out will keep you up all night.

Leave a comment:

• EyeoftheHawk
    replied
    Joe freaking out. Bald dude is second worst ref in PSAC.

Game after game. Year after year.
    Overall I prefer the game be called (no called) the way this one was. When they let them play the game just flows better. It is infuriating though when they let them play all night and then call a touch foul down the stretch. I think all anyone wants is consistency.

Leave a comment:

• Golden89
    replied

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    IUP 83
    Edinboro 71

Final

Not pretty, but a win is a win. IUP has to get some guys back here pretty quickly. Polce and Demo would make a world of difference.

Armoni went for 32 and won this game. Edinboro fought hard. You saw the flashes of Dom Keyes. Makes me wonder what could have been.

Hawks' next three are in the KCAC.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Joe freaking out. Bald dude is second worst ref in PSAC.

Game after game. Year after year.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Radford big trey. Pressure off now. Let it rip.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Dave shutout in first half. He gets going they'll pull away.

Leave a comment:

• IUPalum
    replied

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    IUP 36
    Edinboro 29

Half

Not pretty

Leave a comment:

• IUPalum
    replied

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Polce out again.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Correction: Demo is dressed.

Leave a comment:

• IUPalum
    replied
    Demo isn't dressed.

Leave a comment:

• IUPalum
    replied
    Tom staying in a 2-3 zone despite getting a monsoon of treys dumped on him.

Good Lord.
    Out coached! F-in zone down 7 late.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X