X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by ironmaniup View Post

His emergence is a nice surprise. I have some sympathy for Demo, this is his final year of BB, when he came to IUP he was dominating before his knee injury. He took a year to rehab, and then the covid year to wiat to play 1 more season. I'd like to see him have a few more good games, but I'm sure getting the intensity at this point would be hard for anyone.

TS is the future, which is pretty rosey, seeing that the entire starting 5 is probably returning next year, and Shawndale is back. Giving everyone enough minutes might be a problem.
    Joe has another stud forward stashed away on the bench. Damir Brooks, currently taking a redshirt, is a beast.

They also have WPIAL star Dolan Waldo (6'7" small forward) already signed, although I'd assume he'll redshirt next season.

Leave a comment:

• ironmaniup
    replied
    His emergence is a nice surprise. I have some sympathy for Demo, this is his final year of BB, when he came to IUP he was dominating before his knee injury. He took a year to rehab, and then the covid year to wiat to play 1 more season. I'd like to see him have a few more good games, but I'm sure getting the intensity at this point would be hard for anyone.

TS is the future, which is pretty rosey, seeing that the entire starting 5 is probably returning next year, and Shawndale is back. Giving everyone enough minutes might be a problem.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    No doubt. At best, Demo plays the 7th-8th man role unless he could prove maybe he's the 6th man.

I'd still love to have him at least be available in the event of foul trouble, etc.

But, yeah, Sulaiman will never not start another game at IUP the rest of his career.

Leave a comment:

• EyeoftheHawk
    replied

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    No doubt. Your admin staff isn't a group of morons.

IUP better be ready. That doped-out version of Gannon we saw at the KCAC will be much different this Saturday.

The IUPbigIndian is rumored to be making the trip. Last time I was there the after-party was at Rum-Runners and Shakes-piers. Not sure either still exists.

How does one buy Courtside seats in the 'Mill ?

Leave a comment:

• Golden89
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    IUP should be getting a huge SOS spike. Keep it rolling Saturday. Rumor has it a huge IUP crowd will be in the Hammermill.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    No, he wasn't.

Demo is passed by. That's obvious. But, they need him.

Think about this: IUP is doing this minus two opening night starters. That's insane. They literally beat Cal tonight minus two starters. Kudos to Joe. He deserves it.

Like I keep saying, Demo for 10 mpg helps.

But, his head needs to be in it.

The movie The Program -- classic amongst our age group -- had a famous quote.

"Are you injured, or are you hurt? ... if you're hurt, you can play."

I think Tommy's head is F-d up. But, man, if they convince him to go all out for 10 mpg ... huge spike to this team.

Clock's ticking, Mr. Demo. IUP needs you.

Leave a comment:

• IUPalum
    replied
    Tomiwa Sulaiman

26 points

8 boards

3 steals

p.s. He's a freshman

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    IUP should be getting a huge SOS spike. Keep it rolling Saturday. Rumor has it a huge IUP crowd will be in the Hammermill.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Tomiwa Sulaiman

26 points

8 boards

3 steals

p.s. He's a freshman

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Hate to take a shot, but, to paraphrase an earlier post in the women's thread:

"Joe needed to do some redecorating in that rent free apartment in Danny's head."

#16-straight

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    It's. All. Over.

Leave a comment:

• IUPalum
    replied
    If I see another jacked up three I might bench them all.

Leave a comment:

• IUPalum
    replied

GQ has a quick trigger on that. Keep an eye on it.
    Very physical first half. IUP played the Cal tempo for 13 minutes.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    GQ has a quick trigger on that. Keep an eye on it.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X