• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IUPalum
    replied
    Re: Iup basketball

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    Malik was the X Factor ... went off for 26 points.

Looked like JR was intent on smothering Dante. Bearer hit two big treys in the first half.

IUP shot 12 of 25 from trey land and 53 percent from the field.

Marko and Chucky are making big cases for more minutes. Unfortunately for Chucky ... Cobo is ahead of him.

It's not possible JR has any voice after a game ends.

GU plays hard and physical. No doubt. There's just no offense there. I actually thought he subs way too much. No rythem for the players.

Any other year Reilly would go 7 deep at most. This year is the first I've seen him sub this much. He knows they are offensively challenged and he's got to be searching for a hot hand.

Leave a comment:

• Golden89
    replied

Looked like JR was intent on smothering Dante. Bearer hit two big treys in the first half.

Marko and Chucky are making big cases for more minutes. Unfortunately for Chucky ... Cobo is ahead of him.

GU plays hard and physical. No doubt. There's just no offense there. I actually thought he subs way too much. No rythem for the players.
    This is why I was certain that Gannon couldn't keep the game close. This team can't score and won't hold a great offense like IUP down for the better part of the game. It seems like the entire game that Reils is searching for a lineup that works and changes every few minutes. Lather, Rinse, Repeat!

Leave a comment:

• Golden89
    replied

Originally posted by IUPalum View Post
    IUP women 32
    Gannon 21

Gannon women with 17 turn overs... yikes!

That is amazing ... Gannon was shooting over 50% from the field AND outrebounded the Hawks 16-8 at the break. But a 17-4 turnover margin will result in a double-digit deficit regardless of how well you do in any other categories!

Leave a comment:

• IUP24
    replied
    Iup basketball

Thoughts:

1) Dante's shot looked atrocious tonight.
    2) I like Chucky, just sucks that he's not quite a guard and not quite a forward. His role is a gray area.
    3) Marco earning minutes!
    4) Armoni looked like a freshman at times tonight. Glad it happened in this setting.
    5) I loved the varied press looks tonight. Gannon had no answer!!! That's the most important observation tonight!

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied

Thoughts:

2) I like Chucky, just sucks that he's not quite a guard and not quite a forward. His role is a gray area.
    4) Armoni looked like a freshman at times tonight. Glad it happened in this setting.
    5) I loved the varied press looks tonight. Gannon had no answer!!! That's the most important observation tonight!

Leave a comment:

• IUP24
    replied
    The bench emptying cost the over !!! IUP was up 30 when pine emptied.

That last 2-3 minutes... The reason I never have and never will put a cent on a sporting event.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• IUPalum
    replied

Thoughts:

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied

The bench emptying cost the over !!! IUP was up 30 when pine emptied.

Leave a comment:

• IUPalum
    replied

Todd Fetsko almost ruined my under!!!

Leave a comment:

• PSAC76
    replied

He got hacked and no call. Still went in.
    They will not call a double pump at the buzzer like that. Offensive player seemed to have initiated the contact

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied

GU playing hard.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied

Originally posted by PSAC76 View Post
    I am watching Gannon vs. IUP. Gannon is fighting, but seem to be outmatched vs. IUP. IUP press has been ineffective late in the first half. Incredible double pump three to finish before halftime!
    He got hacked and no call. Still went in.

Leave a comment:

• PSAC76
    replied

I am watching Gannon vs. IUP. Gannon is fighting, but seem to be outmatched vs. IUP. IUP press has been ineffective late in the first half. Incredible double pump three to finish before halftime!

Leave a comment:

• IUPalum
    replied

IUP women 32
    Gannon 21

Gannon women with 17 turn overs... yikes!

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied

Agreed. It was cool.

It also became a good story.

I remember actually attending so few games. That isn't one of them.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X