Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Calu wbb '18-'19

SHATARA PARSONS is a glucklicher deutscher basketballspieler...
    http://mobile.twitter.com/passports/...85425967144961

Comment

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post
      SHATARA PARSONS is a glucklicher deutscher basketballspieler...
      http://mobile.twitter.com/passports/...85425967144961
      What exactly is a gluck licker? Is that legal?

-

Comment

Originally posted by IUP CRIMSON HAWKS View Post
        What exactly is a gluck licker? Is that legal?

-
        HAPPY !! Joins VULCAN great BROOQUE WILLIAMS, who just signed with SESTO SAN GIOVANNI in Milan, as former players living the life in Europe. Can't put out the fire !!

Comment

Comment

Thrilled to have SB back, but my sense from some tweets was no. I'd be very happy to be wrong. As you indicate there will be a lot of turnover. Jasper's first post op evaluation wasn't positive, so she'll be going back soon. I'll assume SPORIO and CUSHON are ready to go along with Barrett and DJ Hahn plus whoever steps up to fill the 5-8 spots. Coach Strom will be challenged.

Comment

Comment

Something changed in the overnight. VALLECORSA and GEORGE were added. So 9 returnees plus 7-9 newbies (announced and not) brings the total to 16-18. Still too many but more manageable.
                Side note...VALLECORSA tweeted yesterday that CASALS was coming back though apparently not to play ball.

Comment

Something changed in the overnight. VALLECORSA and GEORGE were added. So 9 returnees plus 7-9 newbies (announced and not) brings the total to 16-18. Still too many but more manageable.
                  Side note...VALLECORSA tweeted yesterday that CASALS was coming back though apparently not to play ball.
                  No, not really. It was late when I wrote it last night. Vallecorsa and George were on the roster too....I just overlooked their names! My blunder. It was a relief to see Barrett on the roster!

Comment

Originally posted by Feedoggie View Post
                    No, not really. It was late when I wrote it last night. Vallecorsa and George were on the roster too....I just overlooked their names! My blunder. It was a relief to see Barrett on the roster!
                    Certainly a big relief as she comes to the top, as SHATARA did last year, with a mixed bag of help. SPORIO is solid at PG but not MIKI. HAHN is strong defender, but not LANA. The other 6 have yet to define themselves. Which leaves the team with 6 declared, on @CalUofPAWBB and another who claims to be joining the team but hasn't been announced on the Twitter page.
                    One that was announced on the team's page but now is gone is 6'1" LILY RITZ of Cambridge Ohio. She looked like really solid choice but may have had second thoughts. As with most of these changes, the update is never given the play of the original commitment so time will tell.
                    Also not sure what it means, if anything, but KELLY SABO, the eternal volunteer coach, is not listed on the roster or the coaches page. I've always liked the three coaches working as a team but that happy circumstance seems to have come to an end.
                    Last edited by CALUPA69; 08-10-2018, 01:52 PM. Reason: Additional info

Comment

https://calvulcans.com/schedule.aspx?path=wbball

Comment

The CINCY stop is odd but the rest is pretty much expected. CENTRAL STATE has been solid lately and could be a challenge.

Comment

2018-19 VULCANS WBB

http://mobile.twitter.com/CalUofPAWB...32084131983361

So 16 is the number and now it's time for COACH JESS et al to do their thing. First impression is the biggest team of all time with what appears to be at least 4-5 6' plus players. Anxious to see how the pieces fit.

Comment

2018-19 VULCANS WBB

http://mobile.twitter.com/CalUofPAWB...32084131983361

So 16 is the number and now it's time for COACH JESS et al to do their thing. First impression is the biggest team of all time with what appears to be at least 4-5 6' plus players. Anxious to see how the pieces fit.

Comment

As I indicated with these many players, 9 returnees and 7 newbees, it doesn't make sense for MB to waste her final year riding the plastic. A lot of decent programs could utilize her talents but CALU isn't one of those. If I were to guess my starting five will be BARRETT, SPORIO, HAHN, FLOOD-FRANCIS and one of the new bigs. 6th player JASPER and 7th another new big. Time will tell.

Comment

JESS STROM never struck me as sadistic, but video doesn't lie !!!

http://mobile.twitter.com/CalUofPAWB...232256/video/1

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X