X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IUP24
    replied
    Originally posted by IUP CRIMSON HAWKS View Post
    Buffalo's Nate Oats to Alabama. I have to say that I am rather surprised on this one. He was a hot commodity out there-- just didn't seem to be a lot of big jobs open this year.

-

Leave a comment:

• IUP CRIMSON HAWKS
    replied
    Re: OT: D1

Buffalo's Nate Oats to Alabama. I have to say that I am rather surprised on this one. He was a hot commodity out there-- just didn't seem to be a lot of big jobs open this year.

-

Leave a comment:

• IUP CRIMSON HAWKS
    replied

Originally posted by IUP24 View Post
    Nobody cares about Zion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The NBA team who obtains the first pick in the draft lottery may tend to disagree with you. LOL.

-

Leave a comment:

• IUP24
    replied
    Yeah, I thought maybe it was just me but I wasn't too impressed with this past weekend's offerings. Hopefully it picks up. At least we get to see Zion and the Duke super men at least one more game.

I'd love to see Duke-UNC meet in the title game, or at least I assume they are on different sides of the bracket to make such a thing possible.

-

Nobody cares about Zion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• IUP CRIMSON HAWKS
    replied

Yeah, I thought maybe it was just me but I wasn't too impressed with this past weekend's offerings. Hopefully it picks up. At least we get to see Zion and the Duke super men at least one more game.

I'd love to see Duke-UNC meet in the title game, or at least I assume they are on different sides of the bracket to make such a thing possible.

-

Leave a comment:

• IUPalum
    replied

What stinks is they kept the PJ Washington thing a secret till game day.

Leave a comment:

• Chuck Norris
    replied

Leave a comment:

• IUPalum
    replied

King Zion!!! Goodness is he fun to watch. Like the one sports talking head said some time back----people who are freak athletes even have to stop and notice him and what he can do. He is unbelievable! And that size...he's a freakin' 18-19 year old kid.

Duke had quite the close shave. We see it every year---a team of frosh wunderkinds get upended by a less talented but veteran team of upperclassmen who are more steeled for the moment of the NCAAs. Duke was really fortunate to advance this evening.

-
    UCF took the hose job yesterday!

Leave a comment:

• IUP CRIMSON HAWKS
    replied

King Zion!!! Goodness is he fun to watch. Like the one sports talking head said some time back----people who are freak athletes even have to stop and notice him and what he can do. He is unbelievable! And that size...he's a freakin' 18-19 year old kid.

Duke had quite the close shave. We see it every year---a team of frosh wunderkinds get upended by a less talented but veteran team of upperclassmen who are more steeled for the moment of the NCAAs. Duke was really fortunate to advance this evening.

-

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied

Some good Pitt recruits on the way---look back through this thread if you have not already. I put a lot of Pitt recruiting info on it.

I did hear that they were talking about having the benches moved to the zoo side. Might be a good idea. It is kind of odd looking at those private suites or whatever they call them all the time.

Did anybody notice that crazy Pitt fan gal who always screams that high-pitched yell at home games? She must have a set of lungs on her. It is unreal.

-
    In the heyday of the Zoo ... not sure there was a louder venue in America.

Leave a comment:

• IUP CRIMSON HAWKS
    replied

Originally posted by Golden89 View Post
    I hear that Pitt is reconfiguring the Petersen Center so that the Oakland Zoo is on TV and not the media & old season-ticket holders.

I am thinking about getting a mini-pack of Pitt tickets -- last year you got either Duke or UNC plus two other games of your choosing. I gotta supplement the slow paced Gannon games with some good basketball.
    Some good Pitt recruits on the way---look back through this thread if you have not already. I put a lot of Pitt recruiting info on it.

I did hear that they were talking about having the benches moved to the zoo side. Might be a good idea. It is kind of odd looking at those private suites or whatever they call them all the time.

Did anybody notice that crazy Pitt fan gal who always screams that high-pitched yell at home games? She must have a set of lungs on her. It is unreal.

-

Leave a comment:

• Golden89
    replied

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    It is nice of Pitt. ACC teams don't play in NEC gyms very often.
    I hear that Pitt is reconfiguring the Petersen Center so that the Oakland Zoo is on TV and not the media & old season-ticket holders.

I am thinking about getting a mini-pack of Pitt tickets -- last year you got either Duke or UNC plus two other games of your choosing. I gotta supplement the slow paced Gannon games with some good basketball.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
    First home game at RMU's new basketball arena is Pitt. That's a great get. It's also fitting since UPMC is paying for about 60% of the cost.
    It is nice of Pitt. ACC teams don't play in NEC gyms very often.

Leave a comment:

• Fightingscot82
    replied

First home game at RMU's new basketball arena is Pitt. That's a great get. It's also fitting since UPMC is paying for about 60% of the cost.

Leave a comment:

• IUP CRIMSON HAWKS
    replied

Bobby Hurley killed by his own creation as Buffalo takes down Arizona State. Call him Dr. Frankenstein.

-

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X