Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Atlantic Region

Originally posted by boatcapt View Post
    But if you have the "human element" thrown in, you really don't have a fair system. I agree there is no perfect formula but at least if you have a set formula that doesn't differ year to year and that is applied equally to all teams with out regard for intentional or unintentional prejudice or opinion, you at least level the playing field for all AND you give coaches a set standard to shoot at.

The same day you guys figure this out you can also tell me why concrete still cracks and if Oswald actually acted alone.

I can live the 8 selected. Ship had a case but they did lose 2 out of 3 head-to-head against West Chester. That is undeniable and sure is a good tie-breaker.

Eye-test wise, Ship lost to Lock Haven down the stretch and then beat them by a point in the PSAC Tournament. Not a good look.

Metrics-wise, Ship and Fairmont were nearly a dead heat (and, Ship had one less loss).

The FSU seeding is still the mystery. How they are above ND is baffling. ND won the MEC title and also beat FSU 2 of 3 (including a recent blowout). The FSU seeding didn't do WL any favors, either, as a potential rematch with Will Vorhees awaits in Round 2.

Comment

I know a couple of you IUP 'out of towners' are coming this weekend. Any of you other jabronies making the trip?

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
        The same day you guys figure this out you can also tell me why concrete still cracks and if Oswald actually acted alone.

I can live the 8 selected. Ship had a case but they did lose 2 out of 3 head-to-head against West Chester. That is undeniable and sure is a good tie-breaker.

Eye-test wise, Ship lost to Lock Haven down the stretch and then beat them by a point in the PSAC Tournament. Not a good look.

Metrics-wise, Ship and Fairmont were nearly a dead heat (and, Ship had one less loss).

The FSU seeding is still the mystery. How they are above ND is baffling. ND won the MEC title and also beat FSU 2 of 3 (including a recent blowout). The FSU seeding didn't do WL any favors, either, as a potential rematch with Will Vorhees awaits in Round 2.
        Shrinkage and yes.

Think you unintentionally confirmed what I'm saying about the current selection process. There are enough criteria that look at the same things in different ways that they allow the selectors to chose almost any combination of approximately 12 teams that they care. It is that ability to be subjective in their selections that is the problem.
        Last edited by boatcapt; 03-14-2019, 11:36 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
          I know a couple of you IUP 'out of towners' are coming this weekend. Any of you other jabronies making the trip?

Comment

I'm in!

Comment

• Comment

I got it arranged today. A guy named Boat Capt called in and dropped an AMX Black. All message board members are on that tab all weekend.

Comment

I got it arranged today. A guy named Boat Capt called in and dropped an AMX Black. All message board members are on that tab all weekend.
                  Figured Boat Capt would have that Magnesis card.

NOTE... You would have no clue what I'm talking about until you watched the Fyre documentary on Netflix. If you haven't, go watch. Incredible. So many stupid people.

Comment

At $8 a pop, he better bring Trump's debit card. I'll be thirsty!

Comment

Originally posted by IUP24 View Post
                      Figured Boat Capt would have that Magnesis card.

NOTE... You would have no clue what I'm talking about until you watched the Fyre documentary on Netflix. If you haven't, go watch. Incredible. So many stupid people.
                      Black card is so low rent. Coutts Silk for me. I could run a tab for every person at the game...if I wanted to.

Comment

Black card is so low rent. Coutts Silk for me. I could run a tab for every person at the game...if I wanted to.
                        Well ... get your a$$ up here.

Comment

Well ... get your a$$ up here.
                          Hahaha!! I have much better things to do than spend the weekend in Indiana PA!!

Comment

Hahaha!! I have much better things to do than spend the weekend in Indiana PA!!
                            Talks all that trash but won't show up. SHOCKING!!!

Comment

Originally posted by IUPalum View Post
                              Talks all that trash but won't show up. SHOCKING!!!
                              Why on earth would I want to go to dark, dank, cold Western PA?? I lived there for a number of years...No thanks, not going back even for a visit! But hey, enjoy yourself there!

Comment

Why on earth would I want to go to dark, dank, cold Western PA?? I lived there for a number of years...No thanks, not going back even for a visit! But hey, enjoy yourself there!

You enjoy that IUP broadcast tomorrow. You may not understand this comment now. But, you will tomorrow. LOL.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X