Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Atlantic Region

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    You enjoy that IUP broadcast tomorrow. You may not understand this comment now. But, you will tomorrow. LOL.
    He'll keep hiding behind that computer screen instead of coming and watching the action live!

Comment

Originally posted by IUPalum View Post
      He'll keep hiding behind that computer screen instead of coming and watching the action live!
      I'm very thankful for those live feeds but, man, there is nothing like being there live. You get caught up in the emotion there in person. I feel like I miss so much on the computer, too.

Comment

I'm very thankful for those live feeds but, man, there is nothing like being there live. You get caught up in the emotion there in person. I feel like I miss so much on the computer, too.
        Especially playoff do or die live action!

Although, I do yell at my tv when I'm watching the live feeds at home!

Comment

• Comment

Huuummmm...

Option 1. A weekend riding with my friends at Daytona Bike Week, or

Option 2. Fly to Pittsburg, renting a car, drive to Indiana PA, staying at a road side motel, go to a big cavern of a half full basketball arena on a cold, gray, windy Saturday, drink stale beer and eat over cooked hotdogs at $8 a pop to watch one game I care about...then drag myself back to the motel, eat dinner the local Eat n'Park...Get up the next morning, drag myself through the cold, windy, gray day back to the arena to again pay way too much for beer and a hotdog to watch the one game I care about. Then drive back to Pittsburgh "International" and fly home.

I'm torn on which option I should pursue!!

EDIT: We'll not really torn. You guys have fun in Indiana!! I'm headed out to Daytona in about 30 minutes with a bunch of my club brothers!!

Comment

Originally posted by boatcapt View Post
              Huuummmm...

Option 2. Fly to Pittsburg, renting a car, drive to Indiana PA, staying at a road side motel, go to a big cavern of a half full basketball arena on a cold, gray, windy Saturday, drink stale beer and eat over cooked hotdogs at $8 a pop to watch one game I care about...then drag myself back to the motel, eat dinner the local Eat n'Park...Get up the next morning, drag myself through the cold, windy, gray day back to the arena to again pay way too much for beer and a hotdog to watch the one game I care about. Then drive back to Pittsburgh "International" and fly home.

You could have hit up the Jimmy Stewart Museum. Heck, Bravado Joe would have likely had you over for dinner.

Comment

You could have hit up the Jimmy Stewart Museum. Heck, Bravado Joe would have likely had you over for dinner.
                As tempting as that is, still doing to have to pass!!

Comment

Originally posted by boatcapt View Post
                  Huuummmm...

EDIT: We'll not really torn. You guys have fun in Indiana!! I'm headed out to Daytona in about 30 minutes with a bunch of my club brothers!!
                  You're way off base, you'll be driving back to Pittsburgh Saturday night! Enjoy your "club brothers" tough guy!

Comment

You're way off base, you'll be driving back to Pittsburgh Saturday night! Enjoy your "club brothers" tough guy!
                    Hahahah...Enjoy Indiana and all it has to offer!

Comment

Atlantic Region

First Team

Will Vorhees (Notre Dame) -- Player of the Year
                      Jacobo Diaz (IUP)
                      Tommy Bolte (Concord)
                      Amir Hinton (Shaw)
                      Anthony Lee (Kutztown)

Second Team

Dante Lombardi (IUP)
                      Dalton Bolan (West Liberty)
                      Micah Till (Slippery Rock)
                      Josh Williams (East Stroudsburg)
                      Vonte Montgomery (Fairmont State)

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Atlantic Region

First Team

Will Vorhees (Notre Dame) -- Player of the Year
                          Jacobo Diaz (IUP)
                          Tommy Bolte (Concord)
                          Amir Hinton (Shaw)
                          Anthony Lee (Kutztown)

Second Team

Dante Lombardi (IUP)
                          Dalton Bolan (West Liberty)
                          Micah Till (Slippery Rock)
                          Josh Williams (East Stroudsburg)
                          Vonte Montgomery (Fairmont State)
                          Seems like a fair representation of the region. If you'd have asked me last year who would be the FSU rep, I'd have thought Jolly would have a first-team all-region kind of year. But Montgomery is a fine choice, as Jolly just didn't live up to his talent this year. He took way too many nights off. But, man, when he decides he's gonna play, look out! Must be disappointing for FSU fans to have to deal with not knowing which version of Jolly would show up night in and night out.

Edit: I should add that I'm a bit surprised that Voorhees was named regional POY over Diaz, Hinton, or Lee. I would have had Voorhees 4th in my list. We're gonna find out real quick just how good Voorhees is, as he's gonna face some real bigs in the next few days. Time to show out, young man.

Comment

The rich school from Erie is dining at Spaghetti Benders tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUP24 View Post
                              Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wait until tomorrow.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X