• Show
Clear All

• KB in the Portal.

Perhaps best for both parties.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
      KB in the Portal.

Perhaps best for both parties.
      Interesting. She had a chance to be a team leader next year but deciding to jump ship instead. I hesitate to be too critical of her as there are a lot of reasons to enter the portal that are nobody’s business but hopefully it’s not the start of additional departures. As we know entering the portal is a little more rare on the women’s side. I wish her well. She played hard.

Comment

• Originally posted by EyeoftheHawk View Post

Interesting. She had a chance to be a team leader next year but deciding to jump ship instead. I hesitate to be too critical of her as there are a lot of reasons to enter the portal that are nobody’s business but hopefully it’s not the start of additional departures. As we know entering the portal is a little more rare on the women’s side. I wish her well. She played hard.
        I believe KB was the last of the Tom era.

She had a good career at IUP. I agree it is odd to see her leave at this point.

I know they think this transfer from Millersville is going to be a star. We also know Carey loves the portal, so who knows what is going on behind the scenes.

He wants to play really up-tempo.

Comment

• IUP has signed Davis & Elkins transfer Ellie Wilkerson (5'9" guard / 10 PPG last year). Two years' eligibility.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
            IUP has signed Davis & Elkins transfer Ellie Wilkerson (5'9" guard / 10 PPG last year). Two years' eligibility.
            Need another big that’s good enough to start and another that can eat some minutes. Looking pretty solid in the backcourt despite losing Baughman to the portal and Benito who went back to Spain.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X