X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• laker
    replied
    Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post

Figures. Eagins started a trend for the Mavs.
    Just saw that on Twitter.

Leave a comment:

• Stanger86
    replied
    Originally posted by AU Vikings View Post
    Wow, Caden Kirkman is going to Mankato:

https://twitter.com/caden_kirkman/st...ahmcFAZCA&s=19
    Figures. Eagins started a trend for the Mavs.

Leave a comment:

• AU Vikings
    replied
    Wow, Caden Kirkman is going to Mankato:

https://twitter.com/caden_kirkman/st...ahmcFAZCA&s=19

Leave a comment:

• Augieholic
    replied
    Cody keeps cookin'.

Think about the size Cody will be able to throw out there each minute of the game. The only two guys in a theoretical rotation under 6'5 are the Fergusons.

Obviously there are no guarantees in the portal era but every single signee has at least two years of eligibility left. It feels a lot more like a reload than a rebuild.

Leave a comment:

• Blue Ridge Viking
    replied
    Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post

In the event that Kirkman doesn’t pull a Brady Helgren and come back to the Vikings, Kraft will be a big-time addition for Coach Schilling’s first season.

Welcome to Augie, all you SDSU transfers. In a past life, I might have been torn about adding a bunch of Jackrabbits to the roster. Now I’m just excited for the season to start.

Props to Coach Schilling as well, making this happen on what is currently a staff of zero as far as I’m aware.
    Schilling certainly has earned his first paycheck, and then some. To get the caliber of transfers (at least on paper) that he has is quite the accomplishment and bodes well for future recruiting/portal periods.

Much more optimistic for next year than I was two weeks or so ago. Now, what is Caden Kirkman waiting for? A private jet to Emporia, Kan.?

Leave a comment:

• MrAugustana
    replied
    Originally posted by AU Vikings View Post
    Augie gets Conner Kraft from SDSU as well:

https://twitter.com/connerkraft1/sta...Q4dNWLe5Q&s=19
    In the event that Kirkman doesn’t pull a Brady Helgren and come back to the Vikings, Kraft will be a big-time addition for Coach Schilling’s first season.

Welcome to Augie, all you SDSU transfers. In a past life, I might have been torn about adding a bunch of Jackrabbits to the roster. Now I’m just excited for the season to start.

Props to Coach Schilling as well, making this happen on what is currently a staff of zero as far as I’m aware.

Leave a comment:

• AU Vikings
    replied
    Augie gets Conner Kraft from SDSU as well:

https://twitter.com/connerkraft1/sta...Q4dNWLe5Q&s=19

Leave a comment:

• AU Vikings
    replied
    Arhman Lewis officially commits to Emporia State and Casey Schlatter updated his Twitter profile that he's an assistant coach at Emporia State as well.

Leave a comment:

• AU Vikings
    replied
    Muneer Newton is in the portal again. He originally committed to Augie before last year but then decided to go to UAlbany.

https://twitter.com/ThePortalReport/...Zs7nJWENA&s=19

Leave a comment:

• vikingfaithful
    replied
    Brayson laube off to Emporia. Weird to lose last seasons entire freshman class. Cody's moving on.

Brayson Laube (@BraysonLaube) / X (twitter.com)

Leave a comment:

• SW_Mustang
    replied
    Had a class with Tanner at SDSU.

I think he'll fit in well with Augie.

Leave a comment:

• vikingfaithful
    replied
    Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post
    It's a great day to be a Viking. I know the Vikes went after Te Slaa pretty hard out of high school. Nice to see him end up in blue and gold, even if it is a few years later than initially hoped for. Hoping he, Hastreiter, and the Fergusons can both come in and be impact players right out of the gate. With the returners like Hinker, Akoi, and Rensch, there's a lot of opportunity at Augie next season.
    5 days ago I was feeling down as to the state of Augustana men's BB. Within that short span Cody picks up 3 D1 transfers and a highly touted HS recruit... Cody been on the job 2 weeks as HC, he hasn't even hired an assistant yet. Love this guy.

Leave a comment:

• MrAugustana
    replied
    It's a great day to be a Viking. I know the Vikes went after Te Slaa pretty hard out of high school. Nice to see him end up in blue and gold, even if it is a few years later than initially hoped for. Hoping he, Hastreiter, and the Fergusons can both come in and be impact players right out of the gate. With the returners like Hinker, Akoi, and Rensch, there's a lot of opportunity at Augie next season.

Leave a comment:

• AU Vikings
    replied
    What are the chances that Cody completes the trifecta and gets Conner Kraft from SDSU as well?

Leave a comment:

• Augieholic
    replied
    What a week. Augie reloaded with some guys that appear to be extremely talented. Keep cooking Cody!

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X