Comment

• Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post
        We may be losing Matt Cartwright, but we're gaining Cody Schilling:

Comment

• Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post
          We may be losing Matt Cartwright, but we're gaining Cody Schilling:
          The Spice is back! Reminds me of Dune.

Comment

• I believe she had most recently taken a job with Texas A&M-Commerce. Either way, she seems to be ok with the move:

Comment

• Came across this. Would love to see Eze win overtime games for Augie with plays like this. :)

Comment

• Thanks for posting the video Mr. A. Augustana's four known incoming student athletes look to be real contributors.

Comment

• I didn't know MN Fury kids were allowed to go anywhere else in D2 besides UMD but apparently Augie got one.

https://twitter.com/RenschSam/status...414767628?s=19

Comment

• Awesome. Looks like a solid recruit.

Looking into some tweets about him, there's some stuff to get excited about:

And some highlights:

Welcome to Augustana, Sam!
                    Last edited by MrAugustana; 07-31-2021, 06:05 PM. Reason: Added another tweet

Comment

• Sam's sister Kenzie plays for the women's basketball team at Augustana.

Comment

• Apparently incoming Viking Veron Eze is playing for the UK team in an overseas 3 on 3 tournament. Here are a few fun clips I came across on Twitter:

Looking forward to seeing him in action on the court for the Vikes this fall.

Comment

• Comment

• Tried to upload screen shot but I suck at tech.

Cartwright to USF and Schaefer quoting the tweet saying Happiness Matters is what it was.

Found it Interesting is all
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
                              Tried to upload screen shot but I suck at tech.

Cartwright to USF and Schaefer quoting the tweet saying Happiness Matters is what it was.

Found it Interesting is all
                              If happiness matters, I'm surprised he picked USF. :)

It is what it is. At this point, I'm not surprised when any kid ends up anywhere. He'll be good for them if he's actually healthy.

I do hope we beat USF by 40 this year, though.

Comment

• Some really cool match-ups are developing for this season (2021-22). There will be a Central Region Challenge at Historic Municipal Auditorium in Kansas City on the weekend of Nov. 12th & 13th. On the 12th, Washburn will battle Northern State at 12:45pm and later that afternoon Southern Arkansas will go up against Augustana. On Sat, Washburn will take on Augustana at 6pm followed by Northern St. vs Southern Arkansas in the night cap. Should be some great basketball. Probably the first regular season game for some of these teams but Northern State will be tipping off on Nov. 5th & 6th against NWMS and Rockhurst. Looks like it is the opener for Washburn and Southern Arkansas. Not sure about Augustana as their schedule has not been released yet.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X