Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The NEW Official Thread of the Augustana Vikings

In her prime that would have been a start. Great actress- could play totally different roles- the nice girl in It's A Wonderful Life and the bad girl in From Here to Eternity.

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post
      My wildest dreams have nothing to do with basketball..............
      21st century Donna Reed.

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post
        In her prime that would have been a start. Great actress- could play totally different roles- the nice girl in It's A Wonderful Life and the bad girl in From Here to Eternity.
        After my dad's passing my mom and I had pizza night on Sundays watching Nick at Nite. I was probably the only one my age watching it but learned to like all the shows. We had a very old school family, between the Donna Reed Show and Its a Wonderful Life, it may have been mid 90s but Donna Reed was viewed to this young lad was a dream girl. Kudos to your generation. On a sober note, she passed from the same thing as my father only she made it 14 years longer in life her battle from diagnosis was a month shorter than his.

Sorry, didn't mean to make it so sad or sappy. On a lighter note, she was a babe. I imagine Laker has a movie poster somewhere hanging up. Haha

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
          After my dad's passing my mom and I had pizza night on Sundays watching Nick at Nite. I was probably the only one my age watching it but learned to like all the shows. We had a very old school family, between the Donna Reed Show and Its a Wonderful Life, it may have been mid 90s but Donna Reed was viewed to this young lad was a dream girl. Kudos to your generation. On a sober note, she passed from the same thing as my father only she made it 14 years longer in life her battle from diagnosis was a month shorter than his.

Sorry, didn't mean to make it so sad or sappy. On a lighter note, she was a babe. I imagine Laker has a movie poster somewhere hanging up. Haha
          It's probably up in his jail cell after he got tired of the Rita Hayworth and Racquel Welch posters.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest69 View Post
            It's probably up in his jail cell after he got tired of the Rita Hayworth and Racquel Welch posters.
            Haha

Comment

How have we not talked about former SCSU head coach Kevin Schlagel being current SCSU assistant coach Kevin Schlagel?

Comment

Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
                How have we not talked about former SCSU head coach Kevin Schlagel being current SCSU assistant coach Kevin Schlagel?
                I noticed that a couple months or so ago and was shocked. That's gotta be a little awkward.

Comment

I had a poster of Marie Antoinette when I was imprisoned in the Bastille...........

Comment

Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
                    Hey, watch your own bobber.

Comment

21st century Donna Reed.
                      Great video. I really liked her "Style" one too. And I ain't Lion.

Comment

Lives of a Bengal Lancer

Comment

Bill Gross named interim AD.

http://collegead.com/augustana-university-4/

Comment

Where is this Bill Gross from? There was a Bill Gross who took little Hayfield, MN (same hometown as David Johnson) to the state tournament in the one class system shortly before 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
                              Where is this Bill Gross from? There was a Bill Gross who took little Hayfield, MN (same hometown as David Johnson) to the state tournament in the one class system shortly before 1969.
                              Bingo. Yes I remember when Hayfield went to state. Now their superintendent is Gregg Slaathaug, who led the Fulda Raiders girls basketball team to two state titles.

http://www.nacda.com/sports/div2ada/...ss_bill00.html

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
                                One and the same Bill Gross as mentioned in this article after Augie ended the Warriors season in 2009.

http://www.winonadailynews.com/sport...ce240eef7.html

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X