Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NWMSU

Pitt hitting on 54.5 percent from the field including 40% from 3 point range. And they trail by 34 with 10:58 to play.

92-58 Bearcats

Comment

Really hoping Southern uses the same defensive strategy against Witthus. Put your post on him, station him 3 ft inside the arc, watch Witthus nail 3s all game long.

Comment

Originally posted by NWHoops View Post
        Really hoping Southern uses the same defensive strategy against Witthus. Put your post on him, station him 3 ft inside the arc, watch Witthus nail 3s all game long.
        Not sure you can call what Pitt St. is doing on defense any type of strategy...sheesh. I think I could put 40 on them at my age.
        Go Hounds!
        B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
        Cyclone Power
        ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

Originally posted by CatFan88 View Post
          Not sure you can call what Pitt St. is doing on defense any type of strategy...sheesh. I think I could put 40 on them at my age.
          Very true! I don't know about 40, maybe 20 ;)

Comment

Seriously, does Pitt know what defense consists of? Our first half d was very good, 2nd half got a bit sloppy, but when you are up 23 at the half, I guess that is to be expected. Good win, on to MOSO.

Comment

Originally posted by NWHoops View Post
              Very true! I don't know about 40, maybe 20 ;)
              When you add 40 and 20 you get his age!

Comment

Do any Bearcat fans know why #3 didn't play in the 2nd half? I noticed he played about 3 minutes at the close of the 1st half. Guessing he did something to get in Coach Macs doghouse.

Comment

Originally posted by Thepeman View Post
                  Do any Bearcat fans know why #3 didn't play in the 2nd half? I noticed he played about 3 minutes at the close of the 1st half. Guessing he did something to get in Coach Macs doghouse.

Comment

Comment

Good win by NW today over MSSU 82-62.
                      Go Hounds!
                      B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
                      Cyclone Power
                      ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

• Comment

Great article today in the Kansas City Star about the Bearcats. Maybe someone can post a link. I would do it, but my computer skills suck.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post
                            Great article today in the Kansas City Star about the Bearcats. Maybe someone can post a link. I would do it, but my computer skills suck.
                            https://www.kansascity.com/sports/co...225396800.html

Comment

Witthus will be the MIAA player of the week.

I don't feel like checking but this will be at least the third time this year the POW will have played against the Lions the week he was honored (Terrence Smith and Caleb Smith).

And Diekvoss from Lindenwood easily had his best game of the year in a win over Southern earlier this year.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterWizard View Post
                                Witthus will be the MIAA player of the week.

I don't feel like checking but this will be at least the third time this year the POW will have played against the Lions the week he was honored (Terrence Smith and Caleb Smith).

And Diekvoss from Lindenwood easily had his best game of the year in a win over Southern earlier this year.
                                Heard NW brought in psychic to exorcise the demons known as MSSU. Anyway, seems Southern is bringing out the best on everyone this year.
                                Go Hounds!
                                B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
                                Cyclone Power
                                ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X