• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Re: NWMSU

Originally posted by GrifFan View Post
      You, um, do know what a Griffon is?
      Fair but do you or, more importantly, Sundance know what a Bearcat is?

Comment

• Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
        Fair but do you or, more importantly, Sundance know what a Bearcat is?

A mythical hybrid between a cat and a sandbag? :)

Comment

Originally posted by GrifFan View Post

A mythical hybrid between a cat and a sandbag? :)
          A cultured* cat and a sandbag.

Comment

• Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
            A cultured* cat and a sandbag.

Dang it, how did I miss that opportunity? Still in shock from last night I guess.

Comment

He definitely said he had to recruit better players. Those of us in the car even had a conversation about it and the message it sends to the current players. I could understand him saying "we just have to continue recruiting good players" but his words were "recruit better players". Semantics I know, but wonder how the current players take that if they hear it.

Comment

[QUOTE=Purple Mav Man;2342350]
                Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

And you thought that Moorhead123 was easily worked up!! Hahaha
                Sorry, but calling someone a tool that you don't even know is a little different. Guy was like a brother for many years so not going to just let that slide on by. Also, 330 in the morning isn't the best time to respond. That part is on me.

Comment

[QUOTE=NSU4LIFE;2342390]
                  Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post

Sorry, but calling someone a tool that you don't even know is a little different. Guy was like a brother for many years so not going to just let that slide on by. Also, 330 in the morning isn't the best time to respond. That part is on me.
                  You basically did the same in your emotional reply. I'm not gonna sit here and defend Margenthaler, but you don't know him either. Correct?

Also, I am allowed to think what I want based on what I've seen/heard just like you. Could I be wrong? Sure.

Comment

And even worse, somehow hitting 'reply with quote' earlier has produced us quoting our own responses! Haha

Comment

It seems you've spelled 'tool' incorrectly. :)
                      Thats really rich coming from a mankato guy, home of by far the biggest tool in the league. I got out to the car last night in time to listen to the post game show and all he did was whine and cry about the officiating. Get over it and coach your team to play better.

Comment

I have an idea. Why don't you guys go to your NSIC thread and hash this out!

Comment

Originally posted by simple as a $3 bill View Post
                          Thats really rich coming from a mankato guy, home of by far the biggest tool in the league. I got out to the car last night in time to listen to the post game show and all he did was whine and cry about the officiating. Get over it and coach your team to play better.
                          Not as big of a tool as the SCSU fan that sits in the stands to heckle opposing players cause he can't do it ;)

But yeah, he is a 'special' coach. As I said earlier in a different thread, the Mavs are garbage this year. Officiating won't help them.

Comment

Originally posted by Thepeman View Post
                            I have an idea. Why don't you guys go to your NSIC thread and hash this out!
                            It's no different than all the football threads that turn into NW threads somehow! :)

Comment

It's no different than all the football threads that turn into NW threads somehow! :)
                              Wow, you may want to get some help with that pantie problem!

Comment

Not as big of a tool as the SCSU fan that sits in the stands to heckle opposing players cause he can't do it ;)
                                Hey, I resemble that. :)

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X