Who said chivalry was dead?
    Go Hounds!
    B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
    Cyclone Power
    ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

Originally posted by CatFan88 View Post

Kicked our a** and made us like it. Not much more to say.

Comment

Re: NWMSU

Originally posted by GrifFan View Post
        Northwest is very good.
        Culture wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
          Culture wins.
          Wins easily as a matter of fact.

Comment

Northwest is very good.
            Tonight they were pretty solid. I even have to admit they have some potential. Need to get Welty going.....

Comment

Kicked our a** and made us like it. Not much more to say.

Comment

Northwest is very good.
                Originally posted by CatFan88 View Post
                Speaking of which, a Mo West fan dropped an item in front of me and was having a hard time standing up (she was older). I hopped up once I saw her and helped her to her feet. The elderly couple she was with turned to thank me and were in complete shock I was a NW fan helping them. It'd be funny if it wasn't so sad how the fan bases view each other that they were shocked a NW fan would assist them.

Comment

Sundance is such a character that we listened to his post game interview. I was kind of surprised how he blatantly said he had to recruit better players. It's kind of obvious that should be a goal but it surprised me he was just openly saying his players weren't good enough with that comment.

Comment

Originally posted by NWHoops View Post
                    Sundance is such a character that we listened to his post game interview. I was kind of surprised how he blatantly said he had to recruit better players. It's kind of obvious that should be a goal but it surprised me he was just openly saying his players weren't good enough with that comment.
                    He tweeted a picture of an eagle and a lion in reference to a game between the Griffons and Bearcats, I dont think hes playing chess while the rest of us are playing checkers.

https://twitter.com/CoachSundance/st...335334913?s=19

Comment

• Re: NWMSU

Originally posted by NWHoops View Post
                      It seems you've spelled 'tool' incorrectly. :)

Comment

• Comment

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post
                          It seems you've spelled 'tool' incorrectly. :)
                          Wow....you'd be lucky to have that kind of leadership at your school. Talk about labeling people you dont know $#!t about

Comment

[QUOTE=NSU4LIFE;2342313]Wow....you'd be lucky to have that kind of leadership at your school. Talk about labeling people you dont know $#!t about. I have a family member who worked at MSU in admissions. They had strict orders not to show people football or basketball practice on visits. You dont like energy or enthusiasm, fine. But keep running coaches with no class that kids cant even see on a visit and continue to see how your gym (especially) remains empty.

Comment

[QUOTE=NSU4LIFE;2342314]
                              Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
                              Wow....you'd be lucky to have that kind of leadership at your school. Talk about labeling people you dont know $#!t about. I have a family member who worked at MSU in admissions. They had strict orders not to show people football or basketball practice on visits. You dont like energy or enthusiasm, fine. But keep running coaches with no class that kids cant even see on a visit and continue to see how your gym (especially) remains empty.
                              And you thought that Moorhead123 was easily worked up!! Hahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
                                He tweeted a picture of an eagle and a lion in reference to a game between the Griffons and Bearcats, I dont think hes playing chess while the rest of us are playing checkers.

https://twitter.com/CoachSundance/st...335334913?s=19

You, um, do know what a Griffon is?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X