Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wsuguy87 View Post

There has actually been a ton of discussion at the legislature in Minnesota around why online courses ALL cost more than in person. The reasons given by systems have been less that convincing.
    If anything they should cost less, IMO. It should be assumed that the students aren't on campus using the facilities, therefore they shouldn't cost as much.

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post

Need to establish accounts for use in funding alternate means to brain wash the students.
      Tell us how you really feel, haha.

Comment

Early 2020-21 prediction.

SMSU Mustangs 22-0.

I suppose we might lose in Sioux Falls or Aberdeen to hometown Dakota refs but otherwise undefeated

Comment

Originally posted by MrMustang View Post

SMSU Mustangs 22-0.

I suppose we might lose in Sioux Falls or Aberdeen to hometown Dakota refs but otherwise undefeated
          So pessimistic...You left out the part where smsu will also hold all their opponents scoreless.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMustang View Post

SMSU Mustangs 22-0.

Ouch! You could also lose to hometown northern MN refs, urban TC refs at CSP, Iowa refs at UIU etc. etc. etc.

Comment

Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post

Ouch! You could also lose to hometown northern MN refs, urban TC refs at CSP, Iowa refs at UIU etc. etc. etc.
              Isn't there only one NSIC ref from South Dakota?

Comment

Due to the kids no longer having school...we have folded to join the computer owning population for the first time in three or four years. It will take some time to get back to using it I'm sure but good news is I can run the pickems again if everyone would like.

crazy times...next thing you know we are going to replace the non-operation microwave that went out five years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by vikingfaithful View Post

Probably the Omaha refs down in Wayne ! That was a real thing in the early days when Wayne joined the league. You would get refs down there that went no where else in the NSIC. Not the case any more.

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
                    Due to the kids no longer having school...we have folded to join the computer owning population for the first time in three or four years. It will take some time to get back to using it I'm sure but good news is I can run the pickems again if everyone would like.

crazy times...next thing you know we are going to replace the non-operation microwave that went out five years ago.
                    As the reigning, defending, pick 'em champion of the world, I think you can take the job back and I'm pretty sure Augie will be thankful.

Comment

I thought that this might happen. From Ryan James:

Owen King has committed to Winona State. Owen is a 6'3 guard transfer from South Dakota State. Owen is originally from Caledonia

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post

Owen King has committed to Winona State. Owen is a 6'3 guard transfer from South Dakota State. Owen is originally from Caledonia
                        That is a BIG TIME get! That kid is talented to resurrect the program!

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post

Cool. Should help with local fan interest. Doesn't look like the replacement coach out there had much time for him. Winona seems to have some nice recruits coming in. Once again not much size though.

Comment

Originally posted by Twincitiesmav View Post

That is a BIG TIME get! That kid is talented to resurrect the program!
                            I hope it isn't an April Fool's thing. But at least that would be a joke.

My brother had a Facebook friend post today that he has the coronavirus. After getting a lot of sympathy posts, he revealed that it was April Fool's. Then he got ripped on for being an idiot and he retreated to a very weak "I hope we haven't lost our sense of humor in all of this." Something like that isn't funny. I've had people claim that they had cancer (and it wasn't on April 1st), then we found out later it was all made up. People like that are mentally ill.

Comment

From David Brown

Another Summit League to NSIC transfer. Marko Coudreau goes from UND to USF

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post

Cool. Should help with local fan interest. Doesn't look like the replacement coach out there had much time for him. Winona seems to have some nice recruits coming in. Once again not much size though.
                                His younger brother Noah committed to SDSU too and decomitted because apparently they wanted him to get to the younger brother Eli. Wasn't too surprised to see Owen leave. He was pretty adamant in his recruiting that he was sticking to basketball only, so I doubt he try's to play football. But one can hope.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X