Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Re: NSIC Week 9 chat

Who would have expected that from Stark?

Northern had a lot of buckets as the shot clock was going off. Mavs seemed to be playing uphill the entire game. Another home loss. Mavs can play Northern close but can't get over the hump. Looks like Northern will be the regular season champs.

Comment

Last edited by Moorhead123; 02-03-2019, 02:20 PM.

Comment

To be fair you're spoiled because.....no one compares to, NO ONE COMPARES TO Steve d'Eustachio!!

Comment

Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
            To be fair you're spoiled because.....no one compares to, NO ONE COMPARES TO Steve d'Eustachio!!

Comment

Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
              Augieholic beat me to it. Hearing about Steve's ex-wife and their divorce and how they "make it work for the kids" was one of several highlights in the Augie/Moorhead a few weeks back.

Comment

Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post
                Augieholic beat me to it. Hearing about Steve's ex-wife and their divorce and how they "make it work for the kids" was one of several highlights in the Augie/Moorhead a few weeks back.

Comment

I'm sure they are both volunteers and students, so I commend them for that. And for getting experience. I agree that the long dialogues unrelated to the game were largely irrelevant, and unnecessary.

Comment

Oh they have actual TV guys at Mankato now? For years they just used the old guy who does radio

Comment

Comment

Fealt like I was watching an episode of NYPD Blue (that was a great show) viewing the St. Cloud feed on Saturday.

Comment

Aside from the announcers (who I don't mind as I don't expect much from a free, student produced broadcast), the MSU feed is typically one of if not the best in the conference. Outside of the Midco games which DB does a great job. The MSU video feed is crystal clear HD, by far the best I've seen in the conference outside of the Midco games. But yeah, sometimes the switching of the cameras is a bit much. But I do like the behind the basket (amchored on backboard) cam they've added recently on free throws.

I just wish the product for MSU on the court could match their HD feed at home. They are road beasts but at home......they are too polite of hosts.

Comment

Agree with the comments on MSU HD broadcast. By far the highest quality video feed I've watched among all of D2.

Btw, at least your games (and everywhere else I've watched in D2) are free. Except the MIAA.

And don't get me started if you want to bounce around and watch multiple MIAA games - every time you switch games you have to login again, and the various buttons and clicks are more painful than simple a login screen. Come on MIAA - you can't be making much on this, so just quit charging.

PS - if you are going to charge, then get rid of the various commercials including the Marriott ad I have to watch every time I do switch to another game.

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post
                              Aside from the announcers (who I don't mind as I don't expect much from a free, student produced broadcast), the MSU feed is typically one of if not the best in the conference. Outside of the Midco games which DB does a great job. The MSU video feed is crystal clear HD, by far the best I've seen in the conference outside of the Midco games. But yeah, sometimes the switching of the cameras is a bit much. But I do like the behind the basket (amchored on backboard) cam they've added recently on free throws.

I just wish the product for MSU on the court could match their HD feed at home. They are road beasts but at home......they are too polite of hosts.
                              Totally agree on quality of the video...it is terrific. Announcers just need to realize that many times less actually is more. But I applaud their clear passion and dedication.

Comment

Mankato deserves praise for having such a clear picture. When it comes to that, Bemidji, Minot and Northern are near the bottom. As far as commentary, it's not as easy as it looks so I try to not be too hard on people as we are lucky to have what we have. It's just like music, everyone has their own flavor so just to me and the things I've heard over the years, especially since moving up this way, the Moorhead dude is at the bottom of the barrel. Again, I don't hear every game but even listened to some when just driving around, and he has said some awful things about teams and has the most awful voice I've ever heard on air. Again, to each their own.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X