Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Mule BBall

Originally posted by Mule4ever View Post
    Mules play Baker on Dec 5 on the radio announcement for the upcoming game it said if you take 4 non perishable can goods you will get free admission should be a good tune up for the first conference game THE BIG ONE. So you know who that is.
    Mo West coming to town?

Comment

Originally posted by 86Catillac View Post
      Mo West coming to town?
      Nope, KA and Pitt don't come to town to late in the year.

it is a shame though that NW and UCM open the conference schedule and play twice EARLY in conference play with the first matchup on a Sunday none the less with students gone for the semester break. Who's the bonehead in the league office making up these schedules? Must have been a Dr. Bob parting gift to Jerry and UCM.

Comment

Mules play Newman at 5pm today. Newman beat Cameron by 2 in overtime but lost by 5 yesterday to Emporia State. If the Mules play like they are capable of should get a victory. Have had one bad game so far and from Coach's comments after Rockhurst,game they don't want it to happen again so should he ready..Go Mules.
        In what scenario would the Coach want to have a bad game? :)

Comment

The Mules are down 20 with two minutes left second home loss this year last year had three total home losses. I think they will lose more than three home games this year. Much improvement must be made if this is the second place team in the MIAA. Only time will tell but if are not in the NCAA playoffs some serious soul searching on the future direction of this team must be made by the UCM AD.

Comment

Mules fall to Northwest 79-55 see above rant.

Comment

Just read the article about the Missouri Western game in the news and notes it mentioned coach K is 36-26 in MIAA play since he took the job. To me that's not up to Mules standards he was 25-7 his first year with the previous coaches players so he has basically won 3 more conference games than lost per year in 3 years and 2 conference games this year. This year will tell a lot about the direction of the program, I personally think it will be an accomplishment to finish second as predicted. NCAA tournament or bust. Go Mules.

Comment

I must be the only alumni that posts an opinion on the current team. Today was the second conference loss to NWMSU although it was a much closer game than the first. With MSSU still to play and Washburn who currently is undefeated in conference the Mules will have to keep it together to finish second in the standings. More important is the conference tournament and regionals. This coach must return to the regional tournament so must be in the top 8 at the end of year or the AD needs to make a decision of what the standard of basketball should be.

Comment

I must be the only alumni that posts an opinion on the current team. Today was the second conference loss to NWMSU although it was a much closer game than the first. With MSSU still to play and Washburn who currently is undefeated in conference the Mules will have to keep it together to finish second in the standings. More important is the conference tournament and regionals. This coach must return to the regional tournament so must be in the top 8 at the end of year or the AD needs to make a decision of what the standard of basketball should be.
                  Wish you could have pulled it off today

Comment

The technical foul on a student coach did not help matters at the end of the first half.

Pitts was his usual big game player today.

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
                      Wish you could have pulled it off today
                      Exactly what I thought when you guys slid by Wayne.

Comment

Originally posted by 86Catillac View Post
                        Exactly what I thought when you guys slid by Wayne.
                        Makes sense

Comment

Mules beat Lincoln and lose to Lindenwood this week at home. This year team has three home losses as many as all of last year as I see it this team will not live up to the second place preseason prediction. A regional is still possible with a long winning streak and a good conference tournament but if this is not attained I urge the A.D. to look at the standards that were previously set and is he willing to live with the standards that are currently being set.

Comment

The so called coach K redemption tour has ended. Most losses since coach K's second year. If you want an average coach he's the one if you want, if you want a return to post season I'm sure your patience is wearing out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mule4ever View Post
                              What is happening since Kim Anderson left? Coach Karleskint is 25-22 in conference in 2.5 years and most of the wins were in his first year with Andersons players. Are we regressing to pre Anderson times or is their hope that the Mules will turn this around. Any thought on how hot Coach K's seat is getting.
                              My first post signaling trouble. Look how far the team fell before change was made. Not only was coach K terrible but now he is a quitter. Why was he given so much time. The administration needs to take a long hard look at itself. The first post was Jan 2017

Comment

• Coach K's best season was his first season in (2014-2015). That team mainly consisted of players from coach Anderson's national championship team (2013-2014). So, toss that one out when looking at K's record. Also, toss out all the non-conference games which were mainly gimme games against NAIA teams.

Coach K's conference record (his recruits) the last 8 seasons was 68-96, that's the bottom line.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X