X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Offseason Coaching Carousel

Originally posted by Moorhead123 View Post
    Hearing Sather on short list for UND job
    I'll give you a zero percent chance on that one.

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
      I'll give you a zero percent chance on that one.

Comment

Northern hoops is the biggest show in town in Aberdeen. UND hoops is an afterthought in a hockey town.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanger86 View Post
          Northern hoops is the biggest show in town in Aberdeen. UND hoops is an afterthought in a hockey town.
          Accurate statements. One is a d1 opportunity and the other is d2. Every coach different, but Sather may feel like he has achieved a lot at northern (which he has) and would like the challenge at d1 level. Maybe he ultimately decides to stay at northern, if offered the job, but if he was not interested in the d1 opportunity then why apply in the first place (assuming the rumor is true). Northern a good d2 job but, despite what nsu4life says, there are many good reasons to give d1 a shot for Sather, if offered. Northern has a good program and would find a quality replacement.
          Last edited by Moorhead123; 05-16-2019, 09:03 PM.

Comment

Have you ever had even a conversation with the guy let alone known him? Ha

I'm not saying he couldn't do it, or doesn't deserve it but it would be quite shocking to anyone that really knows the guy to any extent for a number of reasons.
            Last edited by NSU4LIFE; 05-16-2019, 09:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
              Have you ever had even a conversation with the guy let alone known him? Ha

I'm not saying he couldn't do it, or doesn't deserve it but it would be quite shocking to anyone that really knows the guy to any extent for a number of reasons.

Comment

Who has said he's exploring it? I could have a short list of models I'd have interest in dating one day but that doesn't mean those models are exploring the idea.

Comment

What sort of person posts a rumor, rumbling, or whisper on a message board? This is a place exclusively for hard hitting, name your sources, talk directly to the coach journalism.

The only way this gets better is if UND chooses SaTTher over McCollum.

Comment

Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
                    What sort of person posts a rumor, rumbling, or whisper on a message board? This is a place exclusively for hard hitting, name your sources, talk directly to the coach journalism.

Comment

Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
                      ...but then back out of their choice aS Texas Tom conea riding up I-29 doing his best Teddy Roosevelt impression. "RISE UP YE FLICKERTAILS!! RISE UP!"

Comment

I can't tell if you are responding to Augieholic's sarcasm with your own good-natured sarcasm, or if you misunderstood and took him seriously. In the event that it is the latter, I am both surprised and comcerned that you still haven't figured out his sense of humor.

Comment

Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post
                          I can't tell if you are responding to Augieholic's sarcasm with your own good-natured sarcasm, or if you misunderstood and took him seriously. In the event that it is the latter, I am both surprised and comcerned that you still haven't figured out his sense of humor.
                          No, I got it and enjoyed it. It was my attempt at sarcasm back at him as well. Need emojis, I guess... haha

Comment

No, I got it and enjoyed it. It was my attempt at sarcasm back at him as well. Need emojis, I guess... haha
                            Moorhead's next prized recruit and coach.

Comment

Originally posted by laker View Post
                              Moorhead's next prized recruit and coach.

Might actually get within shouting distance of nsu attendance with those two on the team.

Comment

Might actually get within shouting distance of nsu attendance with those two on the team.
                                I was sitting across the aisle from a Boll Wevil's fan who looked like Daenerys. Evidently the Mav players must have spent too much time staring at her..........

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X