Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NWFanatic
    replied
    Not sure about Hutch but the game was well in hand by the time he subbed out and he was playing good

Leave a comment:

• Purple Mav Man
    replied
    Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
    Only eleven more wins until NW ties Winona's record for longest winning streak in D2 mens basketball.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nca...g-streak%3famp
    Think NW would invite them back 10 years later?

Leave a comment:

• Augieholic
    replied
    Only eleven more wins until NW ties Winona's record for longest winning streak in D2 mens basketball.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nca...g-streak%3famp

Leave a comment:

• MisterWizard
    replied
    What happened with Trevor Hudgins? Noticed he played the first 21 minutes and then left the game.

Leave a comment:

• NWFanatic
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Alfred33
    replied

Leave a comment:

• libertybearcat
    replied
    Originally posted by Thepeman View Post

I believe we are finding some depth! Dreamer had a lights out game last night and I also think red-shirt freshman Waters is starting to find his place on the team. Now ready for the start of conference play on Thur. against Lincoln U. in Jefferson City.
    Saw 3 of the first 4 games in person...I think Dreamer will be a good one...hoping his Freshman moments lessen thru the year. Watched some of the Jewell game and the UIS game on MIAA TV...can't really watch the game the same way, so I haven't been able to really formulate an opinion on Waters yet. His minimal time in two of those first 3 games didn't show much.

NW is going to need to be fortunate to avoid injuries thru the year. With the minutes the top 4 have to play it could make them more susceptible to them.

They sure are fun to watch. Hope to make it up to a few more games this year!

Leave a comment:

• Thepeman
    replied
    Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
    NWMSU 91 UIS 56. NW improves to 7-0(45 in a row) while a very good UIS team falls to 5-1. UIS has been averaging over 90 pts p/game. True freshman Wes Dreamer has 29 pts/14 rebounds.
    I believe we are finding some depth! Dreamer had a lights out game last night and I also think red-shirt freshman Waters is starting to find his place on the team. Now ready for the start of conference play on Thur. against Lincoln U. in Jefferson City.

Leave a comment:

• NWFanatic
    replied
    NWMSU 91 UIS 56. NW improves to 7-0(45 in a row) while a very good UIS team falls to 5-1. UIS has been averaging over 90 pts p/game. True freshman Wes Dreamer has 29 pts/14 rebounds.
    Last edited by NWFanatic; 11-27-2019, 08:43 PM.

Leave a comment:

• NWFanatic
    replied
    #44 was NW 102 WJC 59...NW was 15-29 on treys
    Last edited by NWFanatic; 11-27-2019, 08:45 PM.

Leave a comment:

• GrifFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Devin Albertson View Post
    William Jewell in town Thursday. The Cardinals just beat UCM on Sunday. Dougherty is going to be out for a few weeks with an ankle injury. Depth is already being challenged early on.
    Only won by 43. Something tells me depth is fine.

Leave a comment:

• Devin Albertson
    replied
    William Jewell in town Thursday. The Cardinals just beat UCM on Sunday. Dougherty is going to be out for a few weeks with an ankle injury. Depth is already being challenged early on.

Leave a comment:

• NWFanatic
    replied
    Congrats to Mac & the Boys...they just set a new NWMSU & MIAA record with their 43rd win in a row(92-40 over St Mary University at home).

Leave a comment:

• NWFanatic
    replied
    Final last night from Hillyard Classis NW 60 Mn Crookston 52

Leave a comment:

• Alfred33
    replied
    I guess my concern, if I have one, would be the experience of the depth will be a lot different, as this year it's probably going to come from freshman and a RS freshman. And unlike last year with Dougherty, the depth won't include a bigger guy to come in and bang on defense when Hawkins would get in foul trouble. Dougherty coming in and absorbing the physicality of a Cam Martin for 10 minutes has got to be different than doing it after having already been on the court for 20. There just aren't really any big bodies on the bench now that he has had to move into the lineup. I'm sure they will figure it out without my help though.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X