Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Augieholic View Post
    Parker Fox to Minnesota, this is going to be hilarious.
    What do you think will be hilarious?

Comment

• Originally posted by Moorhead123 View Post

What do you think will be hilarious?
      Every little thing.

Comment

Comment

• Comment

I mean, the Gophers don't look attractive to many people. Maybe they have a losing record for the rest if his career, maybe he averages nine points and four rebounds but the guy gets a chance to fulfill a childhood dream of playing for a school that he grew up loving, is home and he worked is a$$ off to get to this point. Tough to not be happy for anyone who takes and follows that path. I'll never be a Gopher fan but happy for him and the work he has done to get to this point.

Comment

• The reason Parker dominated the NSIC the last few years is because he was more athletic than 99% of his opposition, now he's going against future first round picks so that advantage is gone. He has zero offensive game outside of the restricted area so his looks will have to be created by someone else. Defensively I'm sure he'll block some shots but again he won't be more athletic than 99% of his opponents. All of this assumes he can stay out of foul trouble, something he struggled with constantly at the D2 level, and not alienate refs with extremely large egos.

Avereages of 9pts and 4 reb per game are best case scenario to me. The jump from NSIC to B1G can not be over stated.

But again it will be hilarious to watch him try and prove the hAtERz wrong.

Comment

• Comment

The reason Parker dominated the NSIC the last few years is because he was more athletic than 99% of his opposition, now he's going against future first round picks so that advantage is gone. He has zero offensive game outside of the restricted area so his looks will have to be created by someone else. Defensively I'm sure he'll block some shots but again he won't be more athletic than 99% of his opponents. All of this assumes he can stay out of foul trouble, something he struggled with constantly at the D2 level, and not alienate refs with extremely large egos.

Avereages of 9pts and 4 reb per game are best case scenario to me. The jump from NSIC to B1G can not be over stated.

But again it will be hilarious to watch him try and prove the hAtERz wrong.
                  Imagine being so unhappy in life that the thing that brings you joy is the failure of others. Hope life improves for you.

Comment

• https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...te-senior-year

Comment

• Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

Imagine being so unhappy in life that the thing that brings you joy is the failure of others. Hope life improves for you.
                      Nothing like claiming the moral high ground on a basketball message board. Sorry I mistook you for someone who wanted to have a basketball discussion about a basketball player.

Comment

Nothing like claiming the moral high ground on a basketball message board. Sorry I mistook you for someone who wanted to have a basketball discussion about a basketball player.
                        LOL

Comment

• Happy for NW hoops sad for the rest of the conference. Like the commitment of these players

Comment

• Parker Fox to Minnesota, this is going to be hilarious.
                            I heard Parker may have an injury to his knee. I hope for his sake that it isn't serious and he'll be able to contribute to the Gophers next season. If it's a more serious injury, we may have to wait a year to find out if he can make it at that level. Either way, I only wish the best for him!

Comment

• Ben Johnson obviously felt good enough about him to give him one of their 13 scholarships for two years. Should be interesting to see if his coaching/talent evaluating instincts are right.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mule4ever View Post

Happy for NW hoops sad for the rest of the conference. Like the commitment of these players
                                Just for all the NSIC fans on the board since I know they love it so much- #CultureWins

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X