X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hoiberg is a hr hire
    it's only been 2yrs
    all these results tell me is that miles left him nothing
    but that said they need to start showing something next yr & agree w/ you that he'll be successful there ultimately
    Go Bearcats!
    M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Cam Martin announced his top 6 schools today:

UNLV, Creighton, Georgetown, Stetson, Texas, and Colorado State.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post
        Good God. It's time for Northwest Missouri State coach Ben McCollum to transfer to Division 1 and not just some punk ass Missouri Valley team either.

Pay the man and get him out of our D2 hair.....lol
        I'll never get this take.

You want someone to leave in hopes of the competition getting easier?? Have always hated that. I hope everyone stays, I hope everyone gets recruits and we get a ton of intense, competitive games. Never cheer for injury, never cheer for people to leave, always enjoy the fight and the challenge.

Comment

[QUOTE=NSU4LIFE;n572458]

You want someone to leave in hopes of the competition getting easier?? Have always hated that. I hope everyone stays, I hope everyone gets recruits and we get a ton of intense, competitive games. Never cheer for injury, never cheer for people to leave, always enjoy the fight and the challenge. [/QUOT

Hey NSU4LIFE,

What are you babbling about? Does plain ole simple humor just fly over your head?

KMA

Last edited by Kiss My Ass; 03-27-2021, 07:06 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=Kiss My Ass;n572469]
            Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

You want someone to leave in hopes of the competition getting easier?? Have always hated that. I hope everyone stays, I hope everyone gets recruits and we get a ton of intense, competitive games. Never cheer for injury, never cheer for people to leave, always enjoy the fight and the challenge. [/QUOT

Hey NSU4LIFE,

What are you babbling about? Does plain ole simple humor just fly over your head?

KMA
            Sorry...guess I just assumed that was your way of wishing for teams to regress to your level, since we have to hear about how miserable your team and coach are almost on a weekly basis. Enjoy your off season

Comment

[QUOTE=NSU4LIFE;n572473]
              Originally posted by Kiss My Ass View Post

Sorry...guess I just assumed that was your way of wishing for teams to regress to your level, since we have to hear about how miserable your team and coach are almost on a weekly basis. Enjoy your off season

Sorry Nancy.... guess I just assumed that you had a sense of humor, but it's apparent that I caught you in the middle of your monthly lady period.

Comment

Originally posted by mosofan1 View Post

Was Otzelberger recruiting him before he left for Iowa St. or was it Kruger I wonder.
                Go Hounds!
                B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S
                Cyclone Power
                ERAU Eagles Soar

Comment

[QUOTE=Kiss My Ass;n572494]
                  Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

Sorry Nancy.... guess I just assumed that you had a sense of humor, but it's apparent that I caught you in the middle of your monthly lady period.
                  shocking what you can get ppl to take at face value around here

& on powermizzou

etc
                  Go Bearcats!
                  M-I-Z-Z-O-U!

Comment

Originally posted by mosofan1 View Post

Cam Martin has now said that with Shaka Smart leaving Texas, he is less likely to go there. That he expects to announce his choice in the next week or so, and that Texas may not have a new head coach by then.

Comment

Cam Martin announces on Twitter today that he is leaving Missouri Southern (we knew that part) to transfer to the University of Kansas to become a Jayhawk.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterWizard View Post
                        Cam Martin announces on Twitter today that he is leaving Missouri Southern (we knew that part) to transfer to the University of Kansas to become a Jayhawk.

Comment

David Brown
                          @DBrownMidcoSN10m
                          Tommy Chatman becomes the 4th Northern State starter from this past season to enter the transfer portal. Averaged 11 PPG last season and head coach Saul Phillips repeatedly called him NSU's best on-ball defender. Has 3 years of eligibility remaining.

Comment

Josh Schloe from Northern also enters the portal.

Comment

Originally posted by simple as a $3 bill View Post
                              He's a football player. He was added this year as an emergency COVID contingency along with a couple other football players.

Comment

Originally posted by simple as a $3 bill View Post
                                Haha, let me knownif you need a new shovel. I was kind of hoping for Josh to switch to hoops and see if it'd work out for him at Northern as he was pretty good in HS but oh well.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X