Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Moorhead123 View Post
    Agree that probably should have been the national championship game. Parker should win d2 player of the year. Tremendous performance tonight. Northern should not blame refs for that loss. Up 10 with 2 mins to go...nsu has to find a way close that game out. Stark ft probably wins game. After stark miss ft there is good argument that (up 3) nsu should have fouled and put nw at the ft line. Hudgins (and others) is too much of a gamer to take chances on a three from him. Terrific season for nsu. Very difficult loss. Nsu fans will likely see some very different faces getting minutes next year.
    Once again...no one blaming refs for the loss. Atleast, not on here. Now we wait on your prediction

Comment

• Originally posted by Randy View Post
      I truly believe Parker Fox wasn't even the best D2 player in the game. Trevor Hudgins makes a big play then immediately sets up on defense so he can make the next big play. Much as I've tried, it's impossible not to like the way Hudgins plays.

Comment

• Originally posted by Randy View Post
        I truly believe Parker Fox wasn't even the best D2 player in the game. Trevor Hudgins makes a big play then immediately sets up on defense so he can make the next big play. Much as I've tried, it's impossible not to like the way Hudgins plays.
        A lot of likeable/wanted players in that game

Comment

• Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post

Once again...no one blaming refs for the loss. Atleast, not on here. Now we wait on your prediction
          Pages and pages of complaints on this site about the refs in that game.

My prediction is that fox going to d1 (creighton, Wyoming, etc. being rumored) school next year. Stark going to d1 school next year (Wyoming being rumored). Kallman potentially going to another d2 school next year. Tommy tried to leave last year so assuming he is gone after this year. If those guys leave does Saul want to rebuild? We will see...

Comment

• Agreed

Comment

My prediction is that fox going to d1 (creighton, Wyoming, etc. being rumored) school next year. Stark going to d1 school next year (Wyoming being rumored). Kallman potentially going to another d2 school next year. Tommy tried to leave last year so assuming he is gone after this year. If those guys leave does Saul want to rebuild? We will see...
              Pages and pages? Lol tonight we Ll complained about the amount of calls...nothing of it costing a game.

You made bold predictions before on Sather were wrong,, next year they were correct. Your bold predictions on Saul and Parker were wrong and now we see if it all correct or not.

It is what's it is.

Comment

Well at least if all your predictions come true, our starting 5 for next year got valuable experience in OT of the Region championship game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thunder View Post

Well at least if all your predictions come true, our starting 5 for next year got valuable experience in OT of the Region championship game.
                  If the predictions come true 2/5 of our starters will be incoming

Comment

Pages and pages? Lol tonight we Ll complained about the amount of calls...nothing of it costing a game.

You made bold predictions before on Sather were wrong,, next year they were correct. Your bold predictions on Saul and Parker were wrong and now we see if it all correct or not.

It is what's it is.
                    No my prediction of Sather was 100% correct. You were 100% incorrect. My prediction on fox was incorrect last year. I believe my prediction on Fox will be correct this year. We will see.

Comment

No my prediction of Sather was 100% correct. You were 100% incorrect. My prediction on fox was incorrect last year. I believe my prediction on Fox will be correct this year. We will see.
                      Lol, ok bud. You said for two years Sather was leaving, he left year two. I said I didn't THINK he would leave because he was part of the bloodline and our history of holding on to coaches suggested he wouldn't. Never once said he wouldn't leave...thats not up to me. Which is why I have said it's up to players and while disappointing it is up to them.

Comment

Lol, ok bud. You said for two years Sather was leaving, he left year two. I said I didn't THINK he would leave because he was part of the bloodline and our history of holding on to coaches suggested he wouldn't. Never once said he wouldn't leave...thats not up to me. Which is why I have said it's up to players and while disappointing it is up to them.
                        No, what you said is no way Sather would ever leave nsu for UND.

Comment

No, what you said is no way Sather would ever leave nsu for UND.
                          Hahaha, completely false...15 years ago, maybe. I haven't made a "no chance" statement in years.

Comment

• Comment

• Lol, ok...find it Mr. Hot Take

Comment

Lol, ok...find it Mr. Hot Take
                                I should probably know better than to get involved, but:

Originally posted by Moorhead123 View Post
                                Re: Offseason Coaching Carousel

Hearing Sather on short list for UND job
                                Originally posted by NSU4LIFE View Post
                                Re: Offseason Coaching Carousel

I'll give you a zero percent chance on that one.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X