Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Ben starting pulling starters NW had a 55 pt turnaround-amazing feat against about snybteam

Comment

• Comment

• Ben starting pulling starters NW had a 55 pt turnaround-amazing feat against any team

Comment

• Last edited by NWFanatic; 01-27-2022, 09:42 PM.

Comment

• NW may want to check the north rim. There were only 54 total pts scored at that end while there was 105 pt scored on south basket

Comment

• I found this part the most interesting part of the boxscore:

REFEREES: Corey Gilpin, Jeremiah Paden, Willie Beamon

Comment

• Originally posted by Purple Mav Man View Post
                  I found this part the most interesting part of the boxscore:

REFEREES: Corey Gilpin, Jeremiah Paden, Willie Beamon
                  Haha, I heard that name a few games ago and did a double take. I had to go check the boxscore to make sure that was his actual name or if the announcer had just given him that as a nickname.

Comment

• Originally posted by NWHoops View Post

Haha, I heard that name a few games ago and did a double take. I had to go check the boxscore to make sure that was his actual name or if the announcer had just given him that as a nickname.
                    Among others things. Haha

Comment

• Last edited by GoCatsGo5; 01-29-2022, 04:51 PM.

Comment

• I didn't have any issues during the women's game. I didn't notice this during the men's game but I was paying more attentions to the Blues (losing to Winnipeg) than the Mules.

Comment

• I stream the games on my laptop and run an HDMI to my projector, so that probably magnifies the issue. But I only have the blur/pixelation occur on NW home games and only during during the live action. Ads are clear as day and away games look just fine.
                          Last edited by GoCatsGo5; 01-29-2022, 06:07 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by GoCatsGo5 View Post
                            I stream the games on my laptop, but run an HDMI to my projector, so that probably magnifies the issue. But I only have the blur/pixelation occur on NW home games and only during during the live action. Ads are clear as day and away games look just fine.
                            I watch on my PC and don't have any problems.

Comment

• Originally posted by GoCatsGo5 View Post
                              I stream the games on my laptop and run an HDMI to my projector, so that probably magnifies the issue. But I only have the blur/pixelation occur on NW home games and only during during the live action. Ads are clear as day and away games look just fine.

Comment

• Washburn 96 UCO 86. Big win in Topeka

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X