• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Agreed...unfortunately many are!

Comment

• So calling a turd a turd makes one insecure. What the _ _ _ _ ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by GoCatsGo5 View Post
            So calling a turd a turd makes one insecure. What the _ _ _ _ ever.
            IMO whining about it on Social Media and complaining about it to the MIAA does!

Comment

• Originally posted by libertybearcat View Post

IMO whining about it on Social Media and complaining about it to the MIAA does!

Comment

• Just talking about it is one thing... if the guy was a toolbag, then yeah he's a toolbag, but naming him and petitioning on Facebook for fans to write to or call the MIAA office to complain because he said mean things about our coach and our point guard does seem a little weak minded, if not elitist. While I agree that he was unprofessional with the over the top way he puts officials on blast, let the league figure that out. PMM is right about the timing too... would the MIAA have gotten those calls and complaints had we won? We all have our assumptions as to what the answer to that is, but it definitely looks like sour grapes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alfred33 View Post

Just talking about it is one thing... if the guy was a toolbag, then yeah he's a toolbag, but naming him and petitioning on Facebook for fans to write to or call the MIAA office to complain because he said mean things about our coach and our point guard does seem a little weak minded, if not elitist. While I agree that he was unprofessional with the over the top way he puts officials on blast, let the league figure that out. PMM is right about the timing too... would the MIAA have gotten those calls and complaints had we won? We all have our assumptions as to what the answer to that is, but it definitely looks like sour grapes.
                  some fans :)

Comment

• Originally posted by Alfred33 View Post

Just talking about it is one thing... if the guy was a toolbag, then yeah he's a toolbag, but naming him and petitioning on Facebook for fans to write to or call the MIAA office to complain because he said mean things about our coach and our point guard does seem a little weak minded, if not elitist. While I agree that he was unprofessional with the over the top way he puts officials on blast, let the league figure that out. PMM is right about the timing too... would the MIAA have gotten those calls and complaints had we won? We all have our assumptions as to what the answer to that is, but it definitely looks like sour grapes.
                    Sounds like more of the same these days to me.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• NW looked really tired at 1st- most of their misses hit the front of the rim. The crowd did a good job of perking them up at the end of the half. They need to hit their 1st shot or get some offensive rebounds

Comment

• I bet Ben keeps them in the locker til just before 2nd half starts for a little pep talk

Comment

• I may be a bit off but NW on an approximately 57-12 run right now

Comment

• Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X