Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At this point in the season looks like AU, NW & UM-D are in the running to host the Central Regional.
    Last edited by NWFanatic; 02-07-2022, 04:33 PM.

Comment

• Seeing as Duluth is probably not going to face a tough challenge for the rest of the regular season (2nd place in their division is Northern at 9-9, which isn't a great look for the North Division), Augie will have its work cut out for it to close out the regular season and prevent Duluth from hosting. Then again, maybe the weaker schedule will end up hurting the Bulldogs' chances of hosting even if they do win out.

Should be interesting to see if anyone can pick off the Bearcats one or two more times between now and the Regional.

Comment

• Comment

• I am too.

Comment

• Comment

• A lot of basketball yet to play. After watching Rogers State knock off Washburn earlier today, I would say we all better take it one game at a time. Bearcats will have their hands full tomorrow at Emporia.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thepeman View Post
                A lot of basketball yet to play. After watching Rogers State knock off Washburn earlier today, I would say we all better take it one game at a time. Bearcats will have their hands full tomorrow at Emporia.
                Haha. I can assure you there are few, if any, fans on this board more "don't get overconfident too soon" than I am. More just wishful thinking. After our loss to Wayne early this season, I was just hoping we'd find a way to sneak into the Regional, if that. Amazing to me that Augie is in the conversation for hosting it at this point in the season. But yes, lots of basketball to be played.

Comment

• Comment

• Yet another slow slow start for NW

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Congrats to ESU on the upset -crazy MIAA season

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
                              At this point in the season looks like AU, NW & UM-D are in the running to host the Central Regional.
                              Don't count out Upper Iowa. I expect the host to be whichever of the top 3 wins the NSIC tournament.

Comment

• Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X